• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strangest thing is seeing Madridstas try to take the moral high ground when they have Ronaldo, Di Maria and Bale in their side. Because none of those players have claimed they've been fouled after zero contact or won penalties by going to ground without any foul commited.

I'm not saying Barcelona don't have similar players but seriously, get your own house in order before you start pointing fingers.

He without sin cast the first stone.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So angry Madrid lost.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
I think he was arguing about the handball incident not the classico :0

I don't care either way, keep me out of it.

Suen

I have an Atletico shirt that I've worn once since I bought it 5 years ago :p

The material is awful, the Kia logo is an eyesore, the collar is shit, and I only bought it because the Valencia shirt I wanted had a horrible Unibet logo across the front :D

You could literally wear shirts made from the skins of orphans, and you'd still be preferable to Real and Barca though
Disgusting post, disgusting avatar and you support Liverpool.

Wes pls

Mumei pls

I'm gonna be gutted when Barca beat Atletico last day of the season.
Do you still have feelings left? Does Moyes Utd GAF still have any feelings left?

pulga

Banned
The strangest thing is seeing Madridstas try to take the moral high ground when they have Ronaldo, Di Maria and Bale in their side. Because none of those players have claimed they've been fouled after zero contact or won penalties by going to ground without any foul commited.

I'm not saying Barcelona don't have similar players but seriously, get your own house in order before you start pointing fingers.

He without sin cast the first stone.

???

I'm not even talking about Neymar's shameful flopping around, I'm talking about how the hell does a Barca handball become a Barca penalty?

Arnie

Sorry Pulga, I see now.

You want him to accept that the referee made a mistake today.

Because that time when your team benefitted from a mistake (against Elche) you accepted it.

You're hot and bothered about that, right?

Or is there more to it? You want him to say his team cheated because the referee made an error?

FootballFan

I'm gonna be gutted when Barca beat Atletico last day of the season.

Who knows. They always give us a tough game now, anything could happen. Simeone gets them pumped when they play Barca/Madrid.

They've been great all season, in CL and La Liga, winning the league is definitely possible imo.

I just hope this ends in a draw or they lose, I don't want it to come down to the last match of the season. I'd die.

Arnie

???

I'm not even talking about Neymar's shameful flopping around, I'm talking about how the hell does a Barca handball become a Barca penalty?
Because it hits the other player's hand afterwards and the referee doesn't see the initial contact. It's a mistake, but it's not implausible.

Just like seeing a foul slightly outside the box and giving a penalty is.

pulga

Banned
Sorry Pulga, I see now.

You want him to accept that the referee made a mistake today.

Because that time when your team benefitted from a mistake (against Elche) you accepted it.

You're hot and bothered about that, right?

Or is there more to it? You want him to say his team cheated because the referee made an error?

There's nothing to it, I just find it amazing he can't bring himself to actually say "yes Neymar handled the ball, no way in hell did we deserve a penalty"

it's baffling

I have an Atletico shirt that I've worn once since I bought it 5 years ago :p

The material is awful, the Kia logo is an eyesore, the collar is shit, and I only bought it because the Valencia shirt I wanted had a horrible Unibet logo across the front :D

You could literally wear shirts made from the skins of orphans, and you'd still be preferable to Real and Barca though

Fucking A!

???

Because the referee fucked up?

But that's not your line of argument. Your line is that Barcelona cheated to get that penalty. And I'm saying if you're suggesting that a Barcelona player not 'fessing up to the fact the penalty was undeserved is cheating, then Madrid are as bad, if not worse because you have players who have done exactly the same thing.

pulga

Banned
Because it hits the other player's hand afterwards and the referee doesn't see the initial contact. It's a mistake, but it's not implausible.

Just like seeing a foul slightly outside the box and giving a penalty is.

Have you seen anything other than the gif I provided? Couldn't be clearer, no way in hell the referee or one of his assistants didn't see it happen in real time. It's blatant.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can we ban La Liga talk and their posters?

Let's keep the Atletico fan though. We need someone to post the after party pictures

FootballFan

???

Maybe the referee didn't see Neymar's handball and only saw it hit the defenders hand. It's a mistake. And I still can't even tell if it hit Neymar's arm/shoulder/chest, maybe the ref couldn't either.

So we drew. Nothing result for us, doesn't move us very far towards Chelsea or away from Everton. League Campaign dying with a whimper again.

pulga

Banned
I'm just gonna do everyone in this thread a favor and put him into my ignore list then, for the sake of not mucking up the thread any longer.

West Brom 3-3 Cardiff

Relegation scrap, great goals, last minute should-be-winner, post-last minute equaliser.

Game of the day: Crystal Palace 1-0 Chelsea

FootballFan

I think he was arguing about the handball incident not the classico :0

I don't care either way, keep me out of it.

Keep me out of it? You butt in to EVERY "argument" I have with pulga. Literally. The only time you didn't was when you were banned.
KuGsj.gif

Keep yourself out of it if you don't want to be involved lol.

What an odd post. :S

edit
Please add me to your ignore list like Plug.

Scum

West Brom 3-3 Cardiff

Relegation scrap, great goals, last minute should-be-winner, post-last minute equaliser.

Game of the day: Crystal Palace 1-0 Chelsea

Dat avatar. I'm looking forward to seeing how Norwich handle their last four games of the season. Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool.

#DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom