• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mpr1l4VG7v1rg3vrmo1_400.gif

U WOT M8

Had no idea you could do that :O

Herr K

Banned
don't underestimate how my brain works

I figured out Bioshock's ending reading two posts in this thread. Bacon's and Clegg's.

"Mercy" is somehow related to a chapter of the sixth book GRRM leaked. It won't come out on tv in at least 3 years.

Wilbur

Banned
Plug. Gun to your head. You're whimpering, pissing your pants. You hear the gun click, the bullet go into the chamber. He says:

"Juve or Madrid?"

You have to pick one or he'll fire a slug into your meaty Honduran brain.

With other two team cunts like Linius or Blackonsaurus, they'd pick their Dutchie teams. I think Fady would go for Chelsea. I have no idea who that schizo Susan would go for.

I suspect you'd go for Madrid.

pulga

Banned
Plug. Gun to your head. You're whimpering, pissing your pants. You hear the gun click, the bullet go into the chamber. He says:

"Juve or Madrid?"

You have to pick one or he'll fire a slug into your meaty Honduran brain.

With other two team cunts like Linius or Blackonsaurus, they'd pick their Dutchie teams. I think Fady would go for Chelsea. I have no idea who that schizo Susan would go for.

I suspect you'd go for Madrid.

can i choose Real España

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

He still hasn't done shit. When he plays, he mostly stands around being a dead weight.

That's true, against Sampdoria he's been dreadful. Still, at this point, I'd give him a shot in a game where he can't fuck up anything and has less pressure.

If he keeps being a dead weight even in this kind of situation then it's for the best if he goes on a loan next Summer. Either way, Seedorf and the board can't possibly judge him on a single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom