• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
COU2Qkn.jpg

why is he dressed like the Undertaker :lol :lol

Which Arsenal fan was it who was saying that Costa has proved nothing and would be too much of a gamble? He's so much better than Giroud, they may as well be playing different sports.

Suen

Yeah that's Madrid's season almost over really. Our best bet was Atletico dropping points against Bilbao and hoping for a favorable result in their final game against Barca. Don't see them or Barca dropping points till then and the winner from that game will win the league. Even if they draw Atleti wins the league.

Yeah that's Madrid's season almost over really. Our best bet was Atletico dropping points against Bilbao and hoping for a favorable result in their final game against Barca. Don't see them or Barca dropping points till then and the winner from that game will win the league. Even if they draw Atleti wins the league.
Atletico still plays Valencia and Getafe away from home.

arkon

Just randomly clicking through the leagues on flashscores and the bolivian league has some great team names. The Strongest, Sport Boys, and Blooming.

Jarnet87

Which Arsenal fan was it who was saying that Costa has proved nothing and would be too much of a gamble? He's so much better than Giroud, they may as well be playing different sports.

He's just trying not to get excited about Costa, he's knows deep down Arsenal won't spent the inflated fee for him.

Salvadora

To be fair, I think the argument was that he had only consistently scored in this season(?), or last, so would be a gamble especially given his proposed price.

The fuck is this? You don't give up now. Six points with one game less? That's manageable with eight games left.

Atletico are essentially 4 points ahead with their superior H2H, barca essentiall 3 points ahead with the same. It will be very, very difficult for them. Have to win every game I think, neither Atletico or Barca will be dropping many points.

Salvadora

Fuck this. You know how sure I am that Real is gonna come back? If Real doesn't win at least La Liga or the Champions League I'm gonna let FootyGAF pick an avatar for me for the rest of the year some unspecified amount of time.

Have some pride man, Real ain't Arsenal.
You were the guy who predicted Moyes to win the league, right?

Wouldn't fill me with confidence regarding your predictions.

arkon

Atletico are essentially 4 points ahead with their superior H2H, barca essentiall 3 points ahead with the same. It will be very, very difficult for them. Have to win every game I think, neither Atletico or Barca will be dropping many points.

It's squeaky bum time. Tired players in the squads and pressure from the title challenge mounting. Things can go wrong. I mean people had written when they were 7 points(?) behind much earlier in the season because Barcelona woudln't be dropping many points. You just never know.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay book readers, we get it. Mercy

Mercy

MERCY

I'll remember that watching the new season. Now shut up about it

tumblr_mm2qj3Vwo81sptrmso1_400.gif

(zabo is allowed to say whatever he wants though)

In case anyone's betting on a Juve win tomorrow against Napoli: don't.

Fuck that

tumblr_mpr1l4VG7v1rg3vrmo1_400.gif

WE WILL WIN
no we won't I just wanted to post that gif

pulga

Banned
Okay book readers, we get it. Mercy

Mercy

MERCY

I'll remember that watching the new season. Now shut up about it

tumblr_mm2qj3Vwo81sptrmso1_400.gif

Fuck that