• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looooool.

Congrats on the win earlier m8 kerzhakov does it again.

Kerzhakov, like half our team who hated Spalletti seems reinvigorated now that he's gone. AVB keeps playing Kerzhakov over Rondon. Genius.

Spartak play Loko tomorrow (or later today for you). Spartak winning would greatly help our titles hopes but...fuck Spartak. Hope Loko take a massive shit on them.

whats there to post about juve right now

league is in the bag

i dont know how the bayern fans do it
EL baby. Serie A is shit, winning the EL is the only way Juve can prove that they're a decent team.

MPW

Damn missed Ronaldo's first goal. Did he fall down dramatically from the wind, get a Vallecano player sent off and score a pen? Someone please tell me how he scored.

Gif pls.

dat barca dna

plz sub cr7 at half time, he looks fucked

pulga

Banned
Mercy, Lucifer.

526.gif

Two wins in a row. Two clean sheets in a row. And Seedorf's job is under threat . . . LOL Italian media.

Saponara is dead. Leading 3-0 at home, Kakà tired as fuck and Seedorf puts Binho in.

Amazing.

Every second Binho plays is just an attempt by Milan to increase his transfer value from $0 to something.

Milan not that far off from Inter now.

Please do it guys.
I don't think that will happen, we'll fuck it up in one way or another.

At this point I just want to see us winning the derby for the first time since the last Scudetto. I don't care about anything else, just the derby.
Two wins in a row. Two clean sheets in a row. And Seedorf's job is under threat . . . LOL Italian media.

Every second Binho plays is just an attempt by Milan to increase his transfer value from $0 to something.
"Look guys, he's worth something. €10m is a fair price"

*Binho shots twice and hits two different Milan fans in the standings*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom