• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellatio was truly horrible. He just let the Swine go for that goal, and he constantly lost headers against much smaller and weaker players. Embarrassing performance from him.

smug.jpg

iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

Moyes lives another day. No Schweinsteiger and Martinez. Evra back.

This ain't over yet. Bayern defense looked flaky at times, probably forgot how to handle pressure. It's what a joke league does to you.

Suen

Barca - Atletico was a good game. Barca dominated the game, as expected Atletico couldn't push as much in their box with Costa gone early but they did create some excellent chances and scored a stunning goal. Barca went on beast mode in second half though, very impressive. Entertaining game from both sides and atmosphere at Camp Nou was great tonight. Hope to see an equally good game in Vicente Calderon.

The Llama

10 REASONS MOYES IS A WINER

1. HE BEAT BAYERN @ HOME IN GOALS SCORED BY HOME TEAM
2. HE KEPT ROONEY AT UNITED HEROICALLY
3. HE HAS NEVER LOST IN EUROPE IN OLD TRAFFORD
4. HE MADE SENSIBLE SUBSTITUTIONS THIS MATCH FOR ONCE ALMOST
5. NO RED CARDS
6. GRIEVES WAR
7. DAVID DE GEA IS GOOD
8. HE SCORED A HEADER TO LEAD THE GAME
9. HE SHOOK PEP GUARDIOLAS HAND (HE HAS LOTS OF TROPHIES)
10. HE WAS THE BEST SCOTTISH MANAGER AT OT TODAY

GQman2121

Banned
I feel bad for the people who watched the ManU - Bayern instead of the Barça - Atletico.

The best football you can watch right now in the world guys.

The majority of us weren't watching for the football, we were watching for the lol and the Moyus gif opportunities.

pulga

Banned
Bayern fans were good but the stewards can fuck off. They're allowed to stand all game and gesture at us but we stand for more than ten seconds and they tell us to sit down. Fuck off.

Good defensive performance. Vidic and Buttner were the stand outs. Not great going forward by chances wet always gonna be at a minimum. Welbeck should have been far mor clinical

Good shit though. Moyes boys

baby i became a believer today

the #proudlion was nowhere to be found

all i saw was a scawed kitty cat, cowering from the #RedDevil

MOYSEH 6 MORE YEARS

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Lee Dixons sole purpose in life is to disagree with Roy Keane live on air, and look a tool doing it

FootballFan

Average result.

Busquets, Bartra and Neygod were good. Iniesta had an amazing 20minutes. Rest were average.

Next game is in Madrid, Barca's favourite city, hopefully it goes well.

Fantastic game though.

You can hear all of Camp Nou get scared, every time it's passed back to Pinto lol

Hahaha yep. Everyone just gets quiet and hopes he doesn't fuck up.

Should have seen his touches in the first half.

I was about to shit myself every time it went back to him.

Empty

good game. annoyed at the away goal we conceded, felt sloppy given how well we contained them from deep. still very difficult in the second leg, pep probably won't get tactically out-thought by moyes again but maybe rooney will do more than get players sent off.

WJD

Considering the expectation beforehand, I'm pretty bloody happy with that. Showed some desire and fucking bollocks for once. Defence was brilliant, Vidic's header outstanding.

Still think we're long shots, but fuck it - roll on Munich.

noal

Banned
Well at least it was a good match and we ran ourselves into the ground and showed some willing. That was a lot better than I expected so all good but I still think Bayern will ease through in the second leg.

L1NETT

I'll have 100 written letters of apology about the God A. Buttner on my desk tomorrow morning by the way....

Especially you Viva :p

#denoflions

G.Newell

Not many times this season i can say im proud of how we played but tonight i am. And the game opened up in the second half so it was fun to watch

Feorax

Bayern looked like they treated this like a pre-season friendly. Hard to believe they are the current champions on that display.

Robben was dogshit tonight. Couple of speculative shots and hit-and-hope crosses were all he did that was constructive.

Was Ribery even playing?

Clegg

It's a good result but we basically played like Moyes' Everton against a big side. If he wants to stay on as United manager he needs to play an expansive game.

spidye

banter aside

was a good game. well done united

I told you guys this team is good. just give moyes time.

he will build a great team next season.

looking forward to the next game.

<3 united fans

Razor554

Simeone is so much better coach compared to Tata. Tata's tactics tonight were shit.

Courtois MoM, fantastic saves. We need to score at Calderón now, but if we lose its okay since that means we will most likely win the league and i'd like to see Simeone win CL if Barca won't.

Also i rather die at the hands of Atletico than anyone else of remaining teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom