• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
LOOOOL Neuer wasting time picking up every paper

this is what it feels to be small

this is what it feels to be a kitty cat

Kikujiro

And Bayern are cheating cunts? There was nothing.

They only see what they like to see. Typical football fans.

Other team cheats: They are the worst ever, cunts, they ruin the beauty of football!

Their own team cheats: It was nothing, ref was right and they deserve it. I'm cumming, so good!

rvy

Banned
How much did the mighty Fellaineh cost?

I always forget because the number is ridiculous and it traumatizes me.

3Sixty

Had this feeling all day United will scrape a fluke draw.

smug.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How much did the mighty Fellaineh cost?

I always forget because the number is ridiculous and it traumatizes me.

Aye another shocker, no presence and cant win headers, he is the midfield Crouch

Special mention to Young who is the most consistently useless player

Other than that really proud of the team

Wilbur

Banned
Bayern fans were good but the stewards can fuck off. They're allowed to stand all game and gesture at us but we stand for more than ten seconds and they tell us to sit down. Fuck off.

Good defensive performance. Vidic and Buttner were the stand outs. Not great going forward by chances wet always gonna be at a minimum. Welbeck should have been far mor clinical

Good shit though. Moyes boys

Hixx

Schweinsteiger yellow was spot on. Stupid foul by a fucking idiot. He's on the edge of his own box ffs you stupid fucker!

keit4

Banned
I feel bad for the people who watched the ManU - Bayern instead of the Barça - Atletico.

The best football you can watch right now in the world guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom