• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Went to bed at 2, set my alarm for 10 to get 8 hours and I'm just waking up at 12 :lol fucking spring break

Can't believe United won but I'm happy. Very happy. I hope they go to City and use this confidence to take points off them.

Hargenx

Flamengo pls...

zknS7MG.png

Went to bed at 2, set my alarm for 10 to get 8 hours and I'm just waking up at 12 :lol fucking spring break

Can't believe United won but I'm happy. Very happy. I hope they go to City and use this confidence to take points off them.

Go to? They're at home m8.

This is where Moyes proves he is the chosen one.

Linius

Defence parts like the Red Sea. What are the midfielders doing, 3 of them have a chance to track the goalscorer but aside from some half-hearted closing down none of them bother.

Sometimes combinations like this just move so fast and fluent that you're always a step behind. Sure it's not world class defending but I'd rather give the goal scoring team credits for this attack than to say the defending side sucks donkey balls and there by discrediting a great team goal.

LTWheels

So did United actually play well last night or where their opponents just shit?

At least it keeps Moyes in a job for longer.

So did United actually play well last night or where their opponents just shit?

At least it keeps Moyes in a job for longer.

They played fairly alright, but were also extremely lucky not to get a goal against them (or well, good, cause De Gea saved their ass) and Olympiakos decided to fall completely asleep for their second goal. I just re-watched that goal and still have no idea what that one defender is thinking, he just stands there looking at RVP run past him and doesn't make any attempt to mark anyone.

DBT85

Stunned we got that result last night. The bitter irony if by some miracle we won Europe and took a euro spot away from 4th spot. Never going to happen though.

Ross Barkley
“He’s similar to David Moyes as they both like to take over the training session and be the main man.

“But Martinez is more tactical. We do a lot more tactical work which is good for me because I’m young and still learning.”

He added: “Roberto Martinez has come in and given everyone confidence. He’s a positive man and doesn’t say anything negative.

Is this super late? Pls say yes. I want to feel like DC.

sohois

Coleman is a very good RB, whilst RB is not a super priority for United I don't see why they are complaining. Rafael is highly injury prone, and there are no other back ups, might as well get someone who can genuinely compete there instead of just some Buttner level backup.

Coleman is a very good RB, whilst RB is not a super priority for United I don't see why they are complaining. Rafael is highly injury prone, and there are no other back ups, might as well get someone who can genuinely compete there instead of just some Buttner level backup.

We have back ups coming through the youth system. Varela and Vermijl should be decent back ups until they develop some more.

Mascot

Wow. If you believe this morning's papers, Sky Sports News and TV/radio coverage, then Man Utd's ability to beat a third-rate bunch of Greek no-hopers, at Old Trafford, suddenly means that Moyes is safe and Utd's season has turned around. Moyes is also saying they will be a match for anyone in the quarter finals.

How do Man Utd fans here view things following last night's one-off result?

Why did the team even bother going for AVB? :lol

You'd be made up with him.
Lol, I'm joking. Semak was still playing for us last season and doesn't have any of the UEFA coaching licenses yet. Maybe in like 5 years he could manage Zenit.We're not some joke club like Milan who would just give the job to some newly retired player with no coaching experience.

Wow. If you believe this morning's papers, Sky Sports News and TV/radio coverage, then Man Utd's ability to beat a third-rate bunch of Greek no-hopers, at Old Trafford, suddenly means that Moyes is safe and Utd's season has turned around. Moyes is also saying they will be a match for anyone in the quarter finals.

How do Man Utd fans here view things following last night's one-off result?

We'll get massacred.

On Saturday.

By West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom