• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeniero

jf9DjXMt9Bmns.png
Pizarro GOAT.

Barzul

Giroud is not good enough to play at Arsenal, period.
We need a world class striker next season.

He's not which World Class striker can we sign though? None are really available. We can sign close to WC in Diego Costa and Mandzukic, but the true WC stikers i.e Suarez, Falcao, Cavani all seem out of reach.

I know Barca have Busquets but when Barca sold Yaya I'm surprised other clubs didn't put up more of a fight and try and sign him. £24m or whatever it was - bloody steal.

Still shouldn't have sold him, Yaya can play anywhere on midfield and perform well, and he's better than Busquets, although Busquets' playstyle might fit Barca better.

Marc

YES! Sturridge!

I have him, Suarez, Toure, Hazard and others in my fantasy team... 'av it!

What a goal by Toure btw!

sohois

I know Barca have Busquets but when Barca sold Yaya I'm surprised other clubs didn't put up more of a fight and try and sign him. £24m or whatever it was - bloody steal.

He was a decent DM and CB backup, but not really the midfielder he became. At Barca his role was always limited. Plus, I doubt any club was prepared to match the stupid wage City offered him.

Wilbur

Banned
fucking hell why are this team so fun to watch

I JUST WANT TO FUCKING HATE YOU EVEN MORE

STOP MAKING ME ENJOY MYSELF YOU CUNTS

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Liverpool please...stop.

There's been a lot of talk about big clubs and Suarez but could Sturridge attract similar interest? You'd have to say he's been one of the worlds best forwards since he joined Liverpool.

Feorax

Liverpool please...stop.

There's been a lot of talk about big clubs and Suarez but could Sturridge attract similar interest? You'd have to say he's been one of the worlds best forwards since he joined Liverpool.

He was at 2 big clubs before us. Was sold at one, and was cast aside at the other for a £50m flop.

Unlikely he'll be going anywhere IMO.

Arnie

Liverpool please...stop.

I wouldn't put it past clubs to look at him.

But he wouldn't leave.

He's loving life and loving Brendan and he's at the best club in the best league.

#redordead

Liverpool please...stop.

But yet Failbeck starts before him for the England squad.

King_Moc

Banned
Liverpool please...stop.

They don't have a reason to leave anymore. I think we'll surprise a lot of people next year in the Champions League.

Though I am kind of glad that a bunch of people still don't take them too seriously.

Wilbur

Banned
de Gea; Rafael, Jones, Carrick, Büttner; Mata, Fletcher, Fellaini, Young; Kagawa; Rooney.

Carrick and Buttner in the same defence, fuck me. We're gonna lose.

Arnie

Remember when United signed Mata and people thought they might be able to catch us as a result.

Life can be so joyous sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom