• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Remember when United signed Mata and people thought they might be able to catch us as a result.

Life can be so joyous sometimes.

Between Liverpool beasting & having a real shot at winning the title, United having one of the worst seasons in history, having a job you like and living in the golden era of fast food ... would you say you're living the dream? Is this the best life can get, Arnie? Is it?

Cardiff 3-5 Liverpool

untitled-34ovk2a.gif

Manchester City 5-0 Fulham

untitled-33djjjg.gif

Arnie

Between Liverpool beasting & having a real shot at winning the title, United having one of the worst seasons in history, having a job you like and living in the golden era of fast food ... would you say you're living the dream? Is this the best life can get, Arnie? Is it?
If I find the woman of my dreams then almost certainly.

And I had a top haircut this morning.

And my boss just gave me a copy of Infamous SS, which I'm starting after the match

And moyes

Are people willing to say that Daehli is a better talent than Zaha now? With some kids they don't need first team experience to see how much talent they have.

Your point is? And I wasn't dissing Liverpool just making an observation, your attack papers over the cracks in your defense.

I think everyone knows of Liverpool defensive problems, with your team taking a pounding today, wouldn't it be better to go focus on your team?

Blablurn

But but but BVB is having a shit season

Bayern must break the 100 points mark in the next year or two or they should just stop playing football.

Coach Klopp zog derweil ein Fazit: "Es ist Außergewöhnliches passiert. 81 Punkte, das ist eine historische Marke, die sobald keiner knacken wird - auch wir nicht. In 30 oder 40 Jahren werden wir mit einem Lächeln auf den Lippen zurückblicken, vielleicht ist die Marke dann ja noch immer nicht geknackt."

Klopp jinxed it.

Barzul

I think everyone knows of Liverpool defensive problems, with your team taking a pounding today, wouldn't it be better to go focus on your team?

What's your problem? Or have you not seen my posts criticizing Arsenal. I can comment on any team I want to and as it happens Liverpool is the team playing right now.

pulsemyne

Well 3-2 everton but Swansea played well and TBH deserved a draw out of it. They plastered everton for large sections of the game and were denied by some great goalkeeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom