• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

22-03-2014-GifNumber-228.gif

Both City and Liverpool get results which has put a dent in my mood after our win. I was at least hoping that United could bring the lols, but so far not a thing.

doicare

Well, we can't really ruminate on what might have been if different lineups had been fielded.

But have there been games in which United have largely fielded a full strength side, and yet still failed to win, and this has been deserved?
Well that's my point tho, i count a team having to go into a game with bad injuries as bad luck, other don't tho. Putting that to one side the majority of draws United have had they were unlucky and should have had wins and the same goes for loses, majority of them should have been draws.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's a sad state of affairs when I'd prefer downing over young

More down to the keeper being crap than anything else.

Far off his line. Still had plenty of time to get back into position.

Bit like Alonso's vs Newcastle

Great strike, but keeper made a right balls-up of it. Just has to watch the ball for half a second to figure out its trajectory, and shuffle backwards accordingly. Turning his back on it as soon as it left his boot did the damage.

Barzul

Do United fans want to be in the Uefa Cup next season? Especially now that the winner gets into the CL the next season.

Wes

venison crêpe
I thought RVP being gone would improve United's connectivity up front. No longer in the stranglehold of RVP up front with Rooney behind.

Garjon

Utd aren't playing badly here, although Diame probably would've gotten a penalty for that trip from Fellaini if he'd gone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom