• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

José Mourinho;105394949 said:
Both City and Liverpool get results which has put a dent in my mood after our win. I was at least hoping that United could bring the lols, but so far not a thing.

To be fair, they were playing Cardiff and Fulham, the odds were always in their favour.

What's happened to Whittingham this season? I always thought he was PL standard player stuck in the Championship due to his loyalty to Cardiff, but he's done nothing this season

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol that clearance

I still can't believe West Ham beat us twice this season.

ShogunX

Any other LFC fans not convinced with Mignolet these days?

He was really poor today imo.

What exactly could he of done about any of the goals? Fact is he's saved us a fair amount of points so far as well as kick starting our season with that double save against Stoke.

Garjon

Have any United defenders actually been the first to the ball in the WHU area yet? It seems they are just allowing the player to get a shot on goal and then just putting bodies in the way.

Walshy

I don't rate him. think we should have gone for Begovic. Still better than what Reina had become though.
Mig is Better than Reina was in the last few seasons but Reina was costing us a goal a game.

Remember hearing in the summer we was quoted £25m for Begovic, makes sense why we didn't go for him.

Doesn't help that we have a shit defense.
We've conceded goals all season.

I think he's dropped in form since joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom