• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney moved up front, away from being the number ten, definitely helps. Hopefully Mata or Kagawa play in behind him against City and Bayern. I have a bad feeling it'll be Rooney behind Welbeck though.

Mascot

Christ alive, how the hell did Lee Mason ever become a PL referee? He looks permanently terrified, permanently apologetic. The man projects no authority at all.

Also, why do the PL allow him to be so fucking overweight? He must pass the fitness assessments by the skin of his teeth.

ShogunX

Last time i checked i wasn't the only person in this thread talking about it, but thanks for the reply. How you enjoying the game?

You are the only one who repeats it week in week out. Yes we know Man Utd have injuries but why not tell us another 10/15 times before the season ends just in case somebody missed it?

As for the game It's win/win either way. Either West Ham provide the laughs or Utd have a bit of form going in to the City match which I obviously hope they win.

Wilbur

Banned
As of now, all your fears over Moyes rotating centre backs have been well and truly squashed.

All hail Wilbur

All hail Moyeezus

Clegg

Mata looks so much more comfortable playing behind the striker.

And we look more fluid in attack than I can remember us being at any other time this season. I don't think Kagawa has played that well though. Rooney and Mata are the standouts.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good half that, I'm still in disbelief that young is paid to play football, it's just constant failure, kagawa clearly has talent but hasn't showed it this half, mata delicious

Clegg

Fletcher has looked quite good too. I've noticed some high pressing on the midfield and he's won the ball a number if times.

And let's be honest; we look better with Mata pulling the strings and Rooney up front.

doicare

You are the only one who repeats it week in week out. Yes we know Man Utd have injuries but why not tell us another 10/15 times before the season ends just in case somebody missed it?

As for the game It's win/win either way. Either West Ham provide the laughs or Utd have a bit of form going in to the City match which I obviously hope they win.
Countless things get repeated week in week out in this thread. Messi GOAT, FuckBayern, boring Bayern won again, Suarez scores/cheats, lol Liverpool's defense, why's Kagawa not playing.... i could go on.

Wilbur

Banned
Decent first half. Haven't looked very good but they haven't either. Some nice bits of play involving Shinji particularly.

Young is a fucking rancid footballer. Much better on the right than on the left where he can put his crossing to use, but he's so unintelligent.

WJD

Not been too bad that. Front 4 have been decent together.

I get why Young is playing in this system but christ, even someone like Nani out there (or a new signing pls) would be infinitely better.

Empty

young hasn't been great individually but the tactical choice by moyes to have him sit on the flank has allowed mata, kagawa and rooney to look good in the space in the middle

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
United look totally comfortable and that's with Kagawa and Young invisible. They could score a few more here.

cremino

10150719_659791660724681_1846910585_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom