• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BkgiP7iIgAARrJG.jpg

Trololololol.
Loooooooooooooool

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
A few years ago I would have been happy but dismissive about a win at Newcastle, these days its made my weekend :D, that midtable success

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The thing that Amazes me about the new spider man franchise is how acceptable it seems to have CGI which is just "Kinda OK" in modern films, they arent even trying to push the boat forward.

GQman2121

Banned
The thing that Amazes me about the new spider man franchise is how acceptable it seems to have CGI which is just "Kinda OK" in modern films, they arent even trying to push the boat forward.

Did you see Wolf of Wall St.? There's a boat scene that's supposed to be in Italy and it's totally a set with shit lighting. That was the biggest laugh of the entire movie.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

CGI ruined everything. Especially in horror movies.

il_570xN.342181984.jpg

Mr Cola

The Thing is one of the greatest films ever made, for the chief reason that unlike 99% of horror films the crew on the base are not fucking idiots, its one of the only films I can remember that doesnt rely on stupidity to kill people.

Wes

venison crêpe
Seriously folks. You better be bloody careful posting Game of Thrones related stuff in threads other than the ones for the show. If there's a spoilery gif from an episode that just aired, you'll be taking a vacation from here - as with any other spoiler.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Seriously folks. You better be bloody careful posting Game of Thrones related stuff in threads other than the ones for the show. If there's a spoilery gif from an episode that just aired, you'll be taking a vacation from here - as with any other spoiler.

YES WES <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom