• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pirlo has scored 5 or 6 free kicks this season I think.

Never stop believing! This will be you tomorrow:

ibl3Qaq1eHw62B.gif
only acceptable if it's
---Llorente--
Suarez-Tevez.
Yeah, but could he have done it on a cold afternoon in torrential rain in Perugia in 2000, when the mafia that is FIGC decided to fuck us over by not postponing a match that should've been postponed
Lazio were much better than us anyway :'(

3Sixty

As the season approaches its conclusion, it’s time for us to give something back to our fans – so we’re heavily subsidising tickets and travel for next month’s trip to Swansea.
Even with two away games yet to come, this has been a record-breaking campaign for Saints as the side has notched up six league wins on the road – the most we’ve ever racked up in the Premier League.

You were in great voice yet again earlier today, as our fans headed north in the early hours to support us at Manchester City.

So, to celebrate your incredible backing, we’re rewarding the supporters who’ve followed us around the country this term as we look to create a big atmosphere for our final away game of the season.

Tickets for our trip to the Liberty Stadium on Saturday 3rd May will be priced at only £5 for Adults and just £1 for Under-16s and Over-65s, and will go on sale at 9am on Tuesday 8th April.

Club-subsidised coach travel will be available for £5 for Adults and £1 for Under-16s through our away travel partner Coliseum Coaches, while every ticket buyer will receive a voucher for a meal deal at the stadium.

----

More than a club.

Bumhead

Banned
Fuck it I'm matching that bet as well. Added Atlanta though as I like them at the minute. 13 fold returns just over £1,500.

Zabojnik

I spent a bit of time on a Leeds United forum, wanted to see what their reaction to Cellino winning the FA appeal was. Some brilliant stuff in there.

"Well I had a great night out last night, a few beers in a pub in East Bierley and then a dirty rich curry in a really rough curry house in Bradford, then we came home about 10.30 and watched the final of the Voice, where I had some more grog, whisky and lemonade, with loads of ice, finished off with a big glass of Baileys. I was in great spirits, in more ways than one, thanks to the decision to allow Cellino to take over our great club. We sure have gone through it over the years, let's hope we are on the verge of some more Leeds glory. Going to work soon, I'm doing a 12 hour shift and I feel a little ropey."

iuAG7kLUBzkzB.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Well I had a great night out last night, a few beers in a pub in East Bierley and then a dirty rich curry in a really rough curry house in Bradford, then we came home about 10.30 and watched the final of the Voice, where I had some more grog, whisky and lemonade, with loads of ice, finished off with a big glass of Baileys. I was in great spirits, in more ways than one, thanks to the decision to allow Cellino to take over our great club. We sure have gone through it over the years, let's hope we are on the verge of some more Leeds glory. Going to work soon, I'm doing a 12 hour shift and I feel a little ropey."

I knew Arnie was cheating on us with another forum

Feorax

Just seen that Duncan Castles was the origin of the Suarez to City rumours last night. Lol.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| Personal Revenge

Zabojnik

For FF (GoT spoiler)
I don't know man, someone might figure it out. Doesn't it kinda hint at Joffrey biting the dust? :p

L1NETT

Oh goody the Rotherham game is on Sky

You can all watch us got twatted into space by Steve fucking Evans and his orrible little club in their awful souless stadium

You should watch though. Far more interesting than Super Sunday.

---

hahahhahahha Leeds muppets.

Pompey 2.0

Cya soon

Nice to see criminals and crooks can buy clubs. Excellent, stringent rules we have here

I am 100% sure no more clubs will be sent to the gutter at the promise of a day in the sun. *ahem Cardiff enjoy.

FootballFan

GoT spoiler
Maybe I'm just paranoid. Or maybe it's me posting 'GoT spoiler' after that post of yours that will be the hint, lol. Yeah, I'm paranoid.

Spoiler:
This post is not really a spoiler, but I do think you are acting paranoid :p It clearly says at the bottom "once #bringdowntheking gets tweeted 1million times, they pull down the statue". That could be tomorrow for all we know lol.

But yeah it does hint at it. But it's not me, it's HBO!!

Zabojnik

Spoiler:
This post is not really a spoiler, but I do think you are acting paranoid :p It clearly says at the bottom "once #bringdowntheking gets tweeted 1million times, they pull down the statue". That could be tomorrow for all we know lol.

But yeah it does hint at it. But it's not me, it's HBO!!

GoT spoiler
You are now feeling a bit paranoid yourself though, admit it. :D It's contagious.

FootballFan

^^Game of thrones, spoiler alert:
fk off m8 :p

this thread will turn into TREAD LIGHTLY tomorrow morning then innit

I'm going to report every single one of you book readers to Kabouter :p GO POST IN THAT THREAD

LoooooL.

People that use GIFs from episodes that JUST finished airing 15 seconds ago are the worst.

Kipless always did it. smh.

This Rubin team is so bad now. Firing Berdyev was a baffling decision. Not that I'm complaining, we haven't been able to beat Berdyev's Rubin in 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom