• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free in the paper I'm 10 all over again....

inaIhb2.jpg

Oh my

I think a trip to the shops is in order

Marc

I heard GoT is a narrative mess.

Not at first, later on GRRM seems to get a boner for describing what food they are eating and spending a chapter on how great the beans and bread were.

My theory is he went on a diet during the last few books so kept getting distracted, nipping off to the kitchen to make himself a sammich.

Hopefully they cut back on some of that.

YES! Everton!

Wes

venison crêpe
Holy crap what a cross by Baines. That was incredible. All started with Howard intercepting that short back pass.

LTWheels

Remember when packs used to cost 40p and mean something?

I miss being young

Yeah.

Now at the back there is a big 'go to our website and order 50 stickers'

Really tempted to do that. Means I can avoid the shame of trying to buy stickers from the newsagents as a 25 year old...

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yeah.

Now at the back there is a big 'go to our website and order 50 stickers'

Really tempted to do that. Means I can avoid the shame of trying to buy stickers from the newsagents as a 25 year old...

I tried endlessly to buy my mum to take me to a swap meet to finish off my album, she told me thats how you get kidnapped by wanton gentlemen.

So many albums unfinished.

Marc

Barkley and Baines, delicious. *licks lips*

Need to see them both in the England team, bit odd Ox isn't playing, would help pin back Baines a bit with his pace... Baines doesn't have to worry about that right now and got a free license to run forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom