• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowderedToast

losing ramsey and walcott was a huge blow for arsenal...and also the fact they spent 40m on a playmaker instead of a striker.

but I think if they hadn't lost those two the collapse wouldnt have happened.

lukaku... they're fucked

Marc

YES! What a goal by Lukaku! Not good enough for Mou, lolwut.

Everton definitely good for this lead as well, Arsenal look soooo slow. Why are they playing so many CM's? Ox and Gibbs injured, I dunno?

Kassu

Banned
We're so shit, Wenger out pls

Thank god Finnish Veikkausliiga is starting today, at least I have something else to think about

We didn't have the injuries and played well.

It isn't hard to believe.

People did predict how injuries would come, in a thin squad with only one proper striker, and that form with the keyplayers wouldn't last forever.

YES! What a goal by Lukaku! Not good enough for Mou, lolwut.

Anyone thinking the possible sale of Lukaku, is because he isn't seen as a good enough striker, are crazy.

caramac

ibxjYrjJd96IfM.gif

squicken

Not much of a football watcher, but it's crazy how bad Arsenal is vs quality competition. I'd say they should just pack in the back end and give up on offense, but it's not like they don't have players around the ball. They just aren't very good

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And some people were giving Michael Cox shit when he said that Chelsea's best striker is actually Lukaku.

avaya

give me a second. gonna do this right now.

It is hundreds of pages of evidence and testimony, it'll take more than a second and it will disabuse of the notion that sport is clean since even the best drugs testing regime in the world has no chance of catching a determined user. Then you realise football doesn't have even a fraction of the testing regime that cycling has, then you realise what you see is totally fake.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not much of a football watcher, but it's crazy how bad Arsenal is vs quality competition. I'd say they should just pack in the back end and give up on offense, but it's not like they don't have players around the ball. They just aren't very good

Welcome to the thread either way ;)

Blablurn

It is hundreds of pages of evidence and testimony, it'll take more than a second and it will disabuse of the notion that sport is clean since even the best drugs testing regime in the world has no chance of catching a determined user. Then you realise football doesn't have even a fraction of the testing regime that cycling has, then you realise what you see is totally fake.

so... why do you still watch football then?

Jimrpg

It's that they are mentally soft and arrogant.

Beat up on the weak teams but don't realise their defense needs work!

Danchi

Still think Arsenal will finish 4th. Everton have the harder upcoming fixtures. It's a shame what looked like a guaranteed third-place finish has come to this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom