• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Tell me about Paddy McCourt

@GQ, I'd say so, when we're going all out at least. Maybe Enrique for Flanagan when Enrique is on-form, and Flanagan for Johnson when Johnson is off-form

Yeah, I still rate Enrique. Bad luck for him this year. Been one of the standouts the last few years.

FuturusX

Top 4 at the end of the season(no order): Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Everton.

Wenger retires and Moyes stays. What a climatic season!

Reality is...with that run in Arsenal will make top 4 and celebrate as though they have won the Champion's league. If they do not, then Wenger should rightly walk to the sea....never to return.

PowderedToast

imo enrique is our best attacking fullback, better than johnson (who's had a weak season in that regard). he can be a poor decision maker if given too long to think, but when he's absorbed in the build up play he can be fantastic.

caramac

ixNfnwu72Slw8.gif

Blackhead

Redarse
Top 4 at the end of the season(no order): Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Everton.

Wenger retires and Moyes stays. What a climatic season!

Well Everton have Moyes to thank for this chance at the Top4. Agent Moyes took Man Utd out of the running, beat Arsenal at home and drew away, and has already donated 3 points to Everton this season.

imo enrique is our best attacking fullback, better than johnson (who's had a weak season in that regard). he can be a poor decision maker if given too long to think, but when he's absorbed in the build up play he can be fantastic.

He's also infuriating when he's not on form

Pisses about on the ball
Tries dribbling past the same player twice, when he could easily just sprint past him
Lobs the ball to nobody
Stays too close to the winger ahead of him
Starts running forward, then the second the ball is played to him, decides to get back in position

At his best, he's a complete beast though. I've found that in general, when he's in the team he annoys me, and when he's out, I'm desperate for him to come back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom