• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

iJxtouh69SXCQ.gif

do everyone a solid, West Sam. kops are as obnoxious as gooners were in November. some people can't handle catching even a whiff of sucess.

justjohn

I'm not concerned with LFC because we still play them. It's City we need to slip. And more than once.
I'm counting on their fixture with Everton and Liverpool now. Although tbh any team with title ambitions that loses to crystal palace doesn't really deserve it.

Fintan

I'm not concerned with LFC because we still play them. It's City we need to slip. And more than once.

I retain a vague hope that Sunderland can get something out of them. I still remember that draw they got at the Etihad, when they really should've won.

Plasma

Banned
Terrible performance, hope we play a bit better next week.

Ramsey and Chamberlain need to be starting against Wigan, it made such a difference when they were on we had a lot more drive.

I think Giroud should be dropped he is doing nothing up front he can't even hold up the ball anymore which was his saving grace when he wasn't scoring. We might as well stick Sanogo up there even if he can't score he's at least going to stretch defenders which will give some space for our midfielders to run in, Giroud just stands there most of the time.

Can't wait for Koscielny to come back as well Vermaelen was dreadful today.

Hixx

So in the last 16 months we are the only team to beat Everton at home.

That shit should be worth 15 points.

I propose a radical new system for awarding points.

Sunderland wins: 15 points
Sunderland draws: 1 point
Sunderland defeats: 1 point

Rest can stay as it is, it's fine.

With these new rulings, we would finish on about 120 points every season.

Any objections?

So in the last 16 months we are the only team to beat Everton at home.

That shit should be worth 15 points.

I propose a radical new system for awarding points.

Sunderland wins: 15 points
Sunderland draws: 1 point
Sunderland defeats: 1 point

Rest can stay as it is, it's fine.

With these new rulings, we would finish on about 120 points every season.

Any objections?

Joe fucking Allen

:(

Hixx

Last season we looked relegated, then we had an away game against a team we don't usually beat (the Skunks) and a home game against Everton 6 days later.

This time it's Spurs away.

6 points is ours.

The great escape is on.

TeddyBoy

So happy for Everton today, my dad, brother and Everton mates are all chuffed to bits and Martinez has done really well for the team. It's been a crazy season so far and it's only getting crazier!

Liverpool vs. Everton Champions League final 2014/15!

It has come to the point where, even if we get to the final, win the Cup and get 4th, (all of which is very achievable) I think Wenger should go.

Will always love him for what he's done for the club, but if he can't motivate the players anymore, and see we have major problems to address in the team, then it's time for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom