• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching dual cunts:

ph8ZQlo.png

h5wjIxa.png

Go Dordmund!

Go Chelsea!

Meier

You get Fox Deportes for free(I do but its strictly because of my location)? Like rvy said it's on there.

Could be. They don't offer it through the Fox Sports Go website though apparently even if that is the case. If you use TWC's site or app, you can only watch like 10-15 channels unless you're on your home network and it's all total bullshit anyway.

Ooh, this did make me think to see about watching it through Xfinity TV and it turns out that no, they don't have Fox Deportes or FS2 but BeIn Sport is listed! Actually it's just a possibility -- they don't get BeIn Sport either. :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Full price? 30€? I get more enjoyment out of those 30€ than drinking them away at some club.

What does it being in one place have to do with anything? MGS 4 is in plenty of places, but it's also total shit.

And this proves what? This demo is more mechanically interesting than most games sold at 70€. The filler side-quests are more interesting than the filler side-quests in other games.

Maybe you should actually play the game instead of getting so caught up on what you perceive it to be and its supposed value.
That's true :lol probably the only MGS I never bothered to replay.

30 is full price in PC gaming pls :pp

Oh I'm sure it's mechanically brilliant, just like MGS2's awesome demo back then. But at least MGS2 was included with ZOE as a bonus.

Welp, it's still better than most nextgen games, that's also true.

Suen

Carvajal is shit. I hope he massively improves next season, else he can go and stay another year in Leverkusen and improve himself.

GQman2121

Banned
Not a single player for either side is standing out. There's just not much happening. We have a decent amount of possession, but there's nothing going on in the final third.

edit: PENALTY.........

Suen

Madrid - Dortmund game is boring as fuck. Dortmund is more dead than a Bundesliga 2 side in relegation zone and Madrid has done fuck all for 15 minutes now.

edit: Bale just shoot you fucking monkey, stop passing it to Ronaldo.

ISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Marc

Ramires is so shit, I don't understand why he is loved so much. I really don;t, he is so dumb with the ball.

And Chelsea get a pen, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom