• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all fun and giggles with pedo barca, but some ppl. now assume they'll pump Gündogan full of money to let his contract run out (aka. "the buyern way"). (edit: so that they sign him as a free agent in 2015)
In that case my "death to bayern" will turn into "death to fcb".
fuck Basel too

rvy

Banned
Mes Que Un Club really does encapsulate their mentality. Pretentious cunts from top to bottom.

Tenim relacions sexuals amb fembres.

Do not worry, 90% of the Barca supporters in this thread can't even understand Catalan. There's like... maybe 2.

Holy shit at Barca's defence LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AS English ‏@English_AS 10m

Barça say they will appeal the transfer ban to FIFA & then the CAS, & seek an injunction so they can still sign players while appealing.

Barça appear to be arguing the rules shouldn't apply to them because La Masia is a model place to train young sportspeople.

They say the youngsters are well-educated and well-looked after and FIFA is ignoring that Barcelona is protecting them.

O

M

F

G

In other words

mes que un club

Edit - Hitcher agrees with me, good to see.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Don't see what's so wrong about that.

"Bale is an excellent player but the rumoured fee shows a lack of respect for the world we live in."

iLSJsPUbNdrqs.png

pot meet kettle

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All this FIFA take reminding me we haven't played clubs in like3 days, rediculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom