• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
I feel like I should switch streams, but I know as soon as I do, United with concede and I'll feel terrible for it. Gotta stick with them while this is still a game.

Clegg

Bayern have had enough of the ball to make me think they'll break through eventually.

We've defended pretty solidly though.

Sane_Man

With each passing minute Bayern's confidence drops and United's grows. I honestly think they've fucked this tie by fearing the underdog so much. United will fluke a winner in the 81st minute.

Eugh. He's never had a year in which he's been the best player in Europe. Same as Xavi. The Balon d'Or is not a lifetime achievement award.

Right because being the best player in the CL, Europe and EURO in 2012 wasn't enough.

iby52xiitzv1ft8kud2.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
forget gifs

someone use that new webm format for this

SUNHI

SOMEONE

I'M WILLING TO SACRIFICE MY CPU FOR THIS

Marc

LOL Moyseh show, someone gif that please. :D EDIT: Too slow to post, thanks Woody.

Valencia genuinely doesn't seem to know where the ball is at any time.

Eugh. He's never had a year in which he's been the best player in Europe. Same as Xavi. The Balon d'Or is not a lifetime achievement award.

Yep, deffo on iniesta. Xavi though I would argue 08/09 was in beast mode, set up so many goals.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is a terrible camera angle, how do you bayern fans put up with it?

Yep, deffo on iniesta. Xavi though I would argue 08/09 was in beast mode, set up so many goals.

What are you guys talking about?

2012 - Best player in CL, Europe and Euro. Wake the fuck up.

It really isn't enough when Messi is outperforming him over the 12 months.

Not gonna carry on arguing this since everyone else is bored of Balon d'Or debate

ahahaha hilarious. Best player in CL and Euro and Europe doesn't matter now.

Draconian

I love how the commentator of this Atletico/Barca game doesn't understand the away goals rule. If Atletico score another, Barca need 2 goals, not 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom