• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

I wanted the ref just to blow his whistle during these pointless passing sessions that resemble fucking handball, and just tell FC Germany to get to the point or go take a break

Wilbur

Banned
Happy with that. Shape has been utterly brilliant.

Obviously we're the ones that have to score, but getting opportunities on the counter is the best way to go about things so not fussed about it really. Smalling and Vidic have been class. Valencia is an idiot. Rooney is showing he can adhere to tactical discipline.

He's turned Robben in to the Dutch Andros Townsend.

It's ridiculous. From blowing Barca away so majestically, to failing to create 2 clear chances over 135 minutes against this version of Man Utd. Fuck the fact they won the league so early, this team has gone backwards under him.

Tc91

Happy with that. Shape has been utterly brilliant.

Obviously we're the ones that have to score, but getting opportunities on the counter is the best way to go about things so not fussed about it really. Smalling and Vidic have been class. Valencia is an idiot. Rooney is showing he can adhere to tactical discipline.

Smalling has actually played pretty good. That clearance from the cross into Mandzukic was brilliant, wonder if Rio would of got across in time.

We can hit these on the break though.

jesus christ what a fuckin awful half of football. switching to the spaniards for the 2nd half.

It has calmed down a bit from the beginning, but it's still way more exciting.

Anyway the way to go is clearly... TWO AT ONCE

7SaLoRS.jpg

Something for Messi with his foot fetish to get off to too.

Sane_Man

Fuck sake. If United go through along with Chelsea, both of the semis could be ruined with shitty boring football. Hopefully they draw each other and I can just not watch it.

Elchele

We need players with balls. If there's no way to do it in an elegant way, just use the fucking crossbar. I don't get why Pep thought the same strategy that didn't work well last week would work this time.

Pep is a one sided triangle

when are you going to accept it.

Into

This match is playing out like the Simpsons parody.

The Continental Soccer Association is coming to Springfield! It's all here - fast-kicking, low scoring, and ties? You bet!

You'll see all your favorite soccer stars. Like Adiaga! Adiaga two! Badiaga! Aruglia! And Pizzoza!

A09.jpg

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Fuck sake. If United go through along with Chelsea, both of the semis could be ruined with shitty boring football. Hopefully they draw each other and I can just not watch it.

it's not like manu has any chance of scoring, so there's nothing to worry about.

Yeah nothing like watching a team pass it around in their defense for 90's minutes. Also funny considering PSG were just as defensive as Chelsea really, if not more, the alternative to the man who only thinks full blown attacking football is great, was not much better.

Razgreez

It's ridiculous. From blowing Barca away so majestically, to failing to create 2 clear chances over 135 minutes against this version of Man Utd. Fuck the fact they won the league so early, this team has gone backwards under him.

Nervous in defence and lateral, as opposed to direct, in attack with no clear game plan besides "pass it to the wings". Bayern are definitely a shadow of the team they were last year

Marc

God, Bayern are sooo boring to watch now. I miss Jupp, they played some amazing stuff under him.

Oh you must be 14 if you are judging quality on goals. Forget it.

And you must be 6 thinking that dribbling 5 players in a 7 a side match and hitting the corner flag with your shot makes you boss. Probably pat yourself on the back and go to the toilets for a quick mirror wank.

But yeah, if Messi was scoring 1 goal in every competition I am sure everyone would be talking about him as player of the year still. Its the effort that counts right.

:)

Man Utd are no more dull than Bayern based on this. There's no unpredictability at all in this Bayern performance.

Clegg

Rooney is United's catalyst and most of the play goes through him. But he's just fucking up so much. Kagawa has looked more dangerous when he's gotten the ball.

Feorax

United deserve to go through.

They're the only ones who've actually turned up with a game-plan and made an attempt to execute it. It might be defensive football, but it's still better than 30 passes that end up with a shit cross or a shot blazed over the bar for the 8th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom