• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

Rooney playing injured, playing badly...leave him on the pitch.

Moyes knows he should come off, but doesn't want to face some sort of backlash. He needs to make his own decisions.

Wilbur

Banned
De Gea should save that IMO.

Still, good work by Robben in the build up.

Seemed odd to take off Fletch for a striker though, gonna invite a lot more heat on uniteds shitty defence.

Took a deflection though innit

Rooney should have come off for Hernandez.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Will Moyseh ever have the bottle to drag off Rooneh?
Better to take off two more players who are contributing that take off an injured player who has had a shocker, also do tint when we are 3-1 down

Clegg

Congrats Bayern.

For the first sixty minutes we were pretty even but you blew us away in the end.

I do think you got a bit lucky though. Rooney should've put that chance away just after you'd scored your first.

There is something funny about Barca just lumping balls in the box.

and Neymar being their targetman. Atletico really should have finished one of those counters, they have been so good except for the finish every time. Even with that pen it's Atletico fuckign themselves over here, when the eventual Barca goal will come.

Wilbur

Banned
Congrats Bayern.

For the first sixty minutes we were pretty even but you blew us away in the end.

I do think you got a bit lucky though. Rooney should've put that chance away just after you'd scored your first.

Rooney should have done better, and Vidic and Evra just couldn't go man to man and win it (yellow cards and lack of skill), but yeah their individual skill just showed through in the end.

Jones, Smalling, Fletch and Welbz our best players. So much of Welbeck's work goes unheralded. He does need to be a better finisher of course but he's been class. Hearing the commentator slam him and not Rooney for that chance fucking pissed me off.

Osaka15

Banned
Has a gif of all of Rooney misses been posted yet?

It is Embarassing that he is on £300k a week. A world class player would have done much better even with a slight injury.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ok so Rooney is injured so hesot playing well

Why the fuck is he still on the pitch, no words

K1LLER7

Rooney should have done better, and Vidic and Evra just couldn't go man to man and win it (yellow cards and lack of skill), but yeah their individual skill just showed through in the end.

Jones, Smalling, Fletch and Welbz our best players. So much of Welbeck's work goes unheralded. He does need to be a better finisher of course but he's been class. Hearing the commentator slam him and not Rooney for that chance fucking pissed me off.
Shinji too.

Would've loved to have had Mata playing with him today.

Wilbur

Banned
Seriously Moyes can't even take him off when he's clearly injured. And Fergie left him out of our biggest game last season.

Moyes doesn't have the balls.

Marc

Fun fact, Muller has 21 goals in something like 59 games in the CL.

Iniesta has 10 goals in 101 games.

Muller 24, Iniesta is 29... hmm....

Took a deflection though innit

Rooney should have come off for Hernandez.

Yeah but it was slight and took the pace out of it, with his reaction speeds he should be getting to it in my opinion.

Yep.

Better to take off two more players who are contributing that take off an injured player who has had a shocker, also do tint when we are 3-1 down

Its handed Bayern the midfield which is absolutely suicidal.

Meier

I assume Milan has done it previously.. but has any other city ever had 2 of the 4 semifinalists in the Champions League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom