• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
cbmnufp37stw.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's one thing to get beat it's another to fluff up every chance you get save one, better team own but god damnit Rooney

Into

Farca

End of a era for them, no buying players for a long time, many legends retiring, leaving, they are almost Moyes Boys now, Martinos Chicos?

noal

Banned
Congrats Bayern Gaf.

I must say though; that was a whole lot closer than I thought it would be. Rooney though? Fuck me.

pulga

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

SUCK IT YOU POS EXCUSE OF A CLUB

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Tecl0n

While it's a shame that there was no moyesus miracle, it's so nice seeing barca crumbling. Playing without passion, much like their tactics.

Scottify

Well done to Bayern, and honestly didn't give Atletico much of a chance, my La Liga knowledge is minimal at best. Should be one heck of a semi-final round. Next year will be Napoli's year!

GQman2121

Banned
So basically, we're going to have to go though Real and Bayern to win this thing. UEFA are cumming all over themselves a the thought of Mou in the final Vs. either of those sides.

Arnie

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

SUCK IT YOU POS EXCUSE OF A CLUB

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
:lol such a 'Madridista'

Marc

ffs Atletico, it's PINTO.

Score another goal.

dsattbqsa0.gif

HAWT!

Barca out, amazing how far and how quickly they have fallen. Even Messi can't save them. Honestly think as Xavi's influence has waned, so has Barca's... was too integral to how they played. Not that I would tell him that as his head would balloon even more and start talking about a lack of moisture on the pitch stopping him from winning the womens world cup.

Clegg

We didn't embarrass ourselves at all. Some better finishing and we could've went through.

But we did see the gap between the teams though. When Bayern really stepped up the pressure we couldn't handle it. Although they were aided by some fuck awful defending from Evra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom