• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs Atletico, it's PINTO.

Score another goal.

dsattbqsa0.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So mad at United right now

Talk to the hand
Imagine how we feel, we has a genuine chance this game, bayern fans will probably tell you otherwise but we had several perfect opportunities wasted by an injured player and a manager with no bottle.

Yeah Shinji's been decent.

They're my absolute favourite team to watch aside from United. Dirty cunts but they play with such pace and aggression and pressure. Simeone is fucking swag as fuck as well.

He's a greasy cunt and looks like a chimp, but he pulls it off somehow :D

Facism

Yeah Shinji's been decent.

They're my absolute favourite team to watch aside from United. Dirty cunts but they play with such pace and aggression and pressure. Simeone is fucking swag as fuck as well.

that slick back hair. you could imagine him walking through a bar grabbing asses like it ain't no ing.

cremino

Fun fact, Muller has 21 goals in something like 59 games in the CL.

Iniesta has 10 goals in 101 games.

Muller 24, Iniesta is 29... hmm....

Yeah but it was slight and took the pace out of it, with his reaction speeds he should be getting to it in my opinion.

Yep.

Its handed Bayern the midfield which is absolutely suicidal.

Wut.....Iniesta and Muller aren't really comparable and Iniesta usually plays in a deeper position than Muller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom