• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Atletico, Madrid, Chelsea or Bayern to win it?

I would honestly go for either Chelsea or Atletico. Mainly because I KNOW that Madrid or Bayern will brag about two-in-a-row/La Decima till the end of time.
KuGsj.gif

negrito por favor

we'll be humbled and thankful for it

#humildat
#valors
#hastalavisca

BeauRoger

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if Gundogans injury has actually benefited Dortmund when it comes to their chances of keeping him. I know the club expects a response from him now in april regarding his future, and i suppose that he has cooled down on the transfer market now when he has been out of action for so long.

Elchele

I wonder if Gundogans injury has actually benefited Dortmund when it comes to their chances of keeping him. I know the club expects a response from him now in april regarding his future, and i suppose that he has cooled down on the transfer market now when he has been out of action for so long.

obviously, but Gundogan is dead. Anyone who thinks he will back is just fooling himself.

Clegg

A Rugby Champions Cup? Cleff, waa gwan??
English clubs wanted more money from TV rights of the European Cup. There was a big fuss and they threatened to leave the competition entirely. Now they've got their money and we have a new fucked up co-ownership of TV rights between BT and Sky.

Scum

English clubs wanted more money from TV rights of the European Cup. There was a big fuss and they threatened to leave the competition entirely. Now they've got their money and we have a new fucked up co-ownership of TV rights between BT and Sky.

BT & Sky. Should have known.

Bk4QpayIIAEawaV.jpg

were gonna have to pull together for atletico arent we

R. Madrid v Chelsea
Atl. Madrid v Bayern

Meier

The Horrors' Skying is so damn good and holds up so well. Amazing how much they grew up from that shitty first album. I hope the 4th one is similar.

PowderedToast

The reason why we haven't given Rodgers a new contract is simple, Rodgers won't sign it yet. If he won the Premier League his reputation would skyrocket, so he's happy to sit where he is for the time being and wait to see if he wins the league and gets offers elsewhere, which we'll have to better.
do you really think there's a chance he'd leave though? or is it just a tactic to negotiate better terms?

Meier

Reading up 2-0 now in the 27th minute. City bottling another cup final. -____- At least it's 2 legs.. but these are away goals.

TeddyBoy

do you really think there's a chance he'd leave though? or is it just a tactic to negotiate better terms?

I'd like to think it's just a tactic, but when Hodge inevitably gets knocked out in the group stage of the world cup and the FA try to appoint a new England manager they'll go straight to Rodgers, I'd hope he'd turn them down since he can take the England job whenever he wants it at this stage.

There was also the rumour that Barcelona were interested in Rodgers which terrified me.

It is worth remembering that Rodgers doesn't have an agent and negotiates contracts himself, so there won't be any case of his agent trying to increase interest which very often happens when players are linked with other clubs.

I'd love nothing more than for Real to lose the final to Atletico, which is semi realistic as long as Atletico don't go up against Bayern, I don't like that match up.

pulga

Banned
Yep. Cristiano must silence Mou on one of the biggest club stages.

i want to see iker run over to the bench and fart in mous face

I'd say so, Mou knocking Real out in the Semis would be incredible

im having a hard time keeping hold of my love for him, if he kicked us out id turn on him forever </3

Can't we wait for that, for the finale? We will take best Madrid out, you take Bayern.

YES MOYES

yes. they're saving Pep vs Mou for the final.

kinda want, if only to see pep break down and cry again after mou bests him once again

For your sake, you better hope that Madrid from Tuesday night doesn't turn up again.

i already gave up on this season, we're winning nothing without ronnie

pulga

Banned
its time for best competition

Europa_league.svg

chelsea fans, is there happiness in winning this one? tell me theres a light at the end of the tunnel

faridmon

The Horrors' Skying is so damn good and holds up so well. Amazing how much they grew up from that shitty first album. I hope the 4th one is similar.

Yep, Skying is absolutely one of my favourite albums in the last couple of years. Its so long, yet it feels that it ends too soon.

I am hyped to the new album.

Atletico, Madrid, Chelsea or Bayern to win it?

I would honestly go for either Chelsea or Atletico. Mainly because I KNOW that Madrid or Bayern will brag about two-in-a-row/La Decima till the end of time.
KuGsj.gif

This is the reason why I'm rooting for Chelsea and Atletico. We think alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom