• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
rkyPkeZ.jpg

Toure's posture :lol

K1LLER7

Luis Suarez has been advised to leave Liverpool and join their fierce rivals Manchester United.

Speaking to Brazilian sports newspaper Lance!, Suarez's countryman and former United striker Diego Forlan revealed he had spoken to the Reds forward about ditching Anfield for Old Trafford.

"We spoke a few days ago," Forlan told Lance!. "He asked me if I think he should stay at Liverpool.

"All I told him was to think about going to Manchester United. I know he loves Liverpool, the fans and the city, but I think the best thing for his career would be to move to Old Trafford."

Luis Suarez has been advised to leave Liverpool and join their fierce rivals Manchester United.

Speaking to Brazilian sports newspaper Lance!, Suarez's countryman and former United striker Diego Forlan revealed he had spoken to the Reds forward about ditching Anfield for Old Trafford.

"We spoke a few days ago," Forlan told Lance!. "He asked me if I think he should stay at Liverpool.

"All I told him was to think about going to Manchester United. I know he loves Liverpool, the fans and the city, but I think the best thing for his career would be to move to Old Trafford."

:lol

I was looking for an exclamation mark to indicate the joke

bjaelke

Already posted, and that quote is from 2010 - when he was still at Ajax.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/diego-forlan-talks-luis-suarez-6931818

What has bringing it to a WWE venue going to do?

Nothing, just like bringing banners to the stadium isn't doing shit. Better question, what is it going to hurt? Bringing that shit to WWE is some dumb tradition though, no? Even with my limited knowledge of wrestling, I have seen everything from GAF to dumb memes there.

As already stated, it's old.

I don't like the kit. I think the lines on the sleeve are unnecessary and ruin the shirt.

That's what I was thinking, Shaw is Chelsea-bound though I fear :(

A straight-shoot between us and you for Shaw would be interesting. Or he could stay at Southampton :p

God damn Chelski!

Staying at Soton could happen they have a good young English core with more to come through the ranks if they can bring in some more experience (better than Osvaldo) they could build something really special.

Or just sell it all and buy Torres, Cleverly and Pepe.

TeddyBoy

That the owners are unsure whether they should give Rodgers a new contract, because he talks too much and thinks too much of himself.

Says that Rodgers and the owners have had several big falling-outs, and that apparently Rodgers has been far too critical of them publicly, causing PR nightmares.

The reason why we haven't given Rodgers a new contract is simple, Rodgers won't sign it yet. If he won the Premier League his reputation would skyrocket, so he's happy to sit where he is for the time being and wait to see if he wins the league and gets offers elsewhere, which we'll have to better.

New Liverpool kit looks a little weird on those pictures, have to check out the press release. GK kit in purple is certainly different.

Press photos:

Kikarian

Nothing, just like bringing banners to the stadium isn't doing shit. Better question, what is it going to hurt? Bringing that shit to WWE is some dumb tradition though, no? Even with my limited knowledge of wrestling, I have seen everything from GAF to dumb memes there.
Bringing banners to a match would work, especially inside the ground as these people have payed money to support their team. If was a group of people outside of the ground, then it would be pointless.

I'm not too clued on what fans do with banners at WWE, I just don't get why you would choose a banner saying that, there.

Clegg

Poor Tunners.

I think the only reason we kept him for so long was because he had one really good performance against a Liverpool youth side a few years ago. Apart from that, he's been mostly crap.

Bringing banners to a match would work, especially inside the ground as these people have payed money to support their team. If was a group of people outside of the ground, then it would be pointless.

I'm not too clued on what fans do with banners at WWE, I just don't get why you would choose a banner saying that, there.

Highly doubt that would have much of an effect on that owner, the fans being against him only seems to turn him even crazier. But as I said, for the same reasons, to send the message around. But hey, it's also not like there was some hull match playing a the same time they could just have gone to.... Or that WWE wasn't on the other side of the globe... It's not exactly like these guys were going to go and watch Hull live anyway, maybe a bit of a sympathy banner?

Poor Tunners.

I think the only reason we kept him for so long was because he had one really good performance against a Liverpool youth side a few years ago. Apart from that, he's been mostly crap.

And he won reserve player of the year over Pogba and Ravel despite being inferior to them. How did that happen?

Poor Tunners.

Well if his attitude has been poor in training and he reacted badly when he was subbed off against Bolton, then it's probably his fault

Ryan Tonofshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom