• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

kptibmqzevtqrkuga.gif
Hahaha oh god

I love Klopp.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Jesus wept Canani is having a terrible game

Suen

Don't be a Bayernista
Fuck off, you're probably not even watching the game. If Dortmund knew how to fucking finish they'd have two goals now.

Fuck off Benz. Morata in!

But I am watching the game. Madrid is splitting them apart at will. It is more of a "Yo Bale, you want to take a shot or should I give it a go"
I'm not saying we aren't putting pressure on them, I'm saying that they are finally putting some pressure on us as well. First half was very one-sided, in comparison to it Dortmund is in our half and box much more now.

Fuck off, you're probably not even watching the game. If Dortmund knew how to fucking finish they'd have two goals now.

Fuck off Benz. Morata in!

Just watched it for 10 seconds. Benzema feinted past 2 Dortmund players. Benzema. 2 Dortmund players. Feinted.

The tie is done, the tie is dusted. Do one.

Marc

Why is Ramires still playing?

Worse player on the pitch and this game isn't exactly stellar quality.

Suen

Just watched it for 10 seconds. Benzema feinted past 2 Dortmund players. Benzema. 2 Dortmund players. Feinted.

The tie is done, the tie is dusted. Do one.
This means nothing. Dortmund is still playing better in this half and are attacking more than what they did the first 45 min. Take a Brendan and cool down.

Costa injured

Ronaldo injured

Only Rosell could pull this off, Barcelona is winning the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom