• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

I love Cuntrao. People give him a lot shit, but he has always play fine when needed.
He's very ok and a very decent replacement for Marcelo. I'll admit that he plays like shit sometimes but people are treating him unfairly.

Suen

Ramos taking the FK LOL. Stop giving him those, he'll shoot over regardless.

Poor Dortmund. Haven't seen them that helpless since Bayern beat them 3-0.
Yeah nothing like the team from last year. Dead, no spirit, no soul. It's just a team made of corpses, very disappointing in that regard but lucky for us. Will Lewa be back for the second leg? I forgot if he was injured or had two yellows handed to him in the prev. game. I wonder what their chances will be if he participate in the home game.

rvy

Banned
He's very ok and a very decent replacement for Marcelo. I'll admit that he plays like shit sometimes but people are treating him unfairly.

Madrid supporters are spoiled children. Marcelo couldn't play half the positions that Coentrão can.

bjaelke

Fairly sure Torres has had more bad years than good now.
27r1QcL.png

Excluding his Atlethjigo years, yes

o_O

Suen

Madrid supporters are spoiled children. Marcelo couldn't play half the positions that Coentrão can.
I'm not sure about that. He doesn't defend as good (which is one of his main roles even RB/LB are more involved in pushing up) and his shots aren't even half as good as Marcelo's. Stop defending him that because he played for Benfica.

#FuckBenfica

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom