• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

tumblr_lq8f5kbZz61qba0hp.gif

I don't see anything coming out of those cannons but then Arsenal never fire on all cylinders.

doicare

you called Lewy a poacher who only scores tap-ins. What the fuck do YOU know about football loooooool
Lol most of his goals are scored from inside the box, he is a poacher. Since 2010 he's played 157 and only managed 26 assists which is quite poor but that pales in comparison to his woeful passing accuracy which is just 69.7% which is one of the lowest compared to every other top striker in the world. He scores goals, not much else.

GQman2121

Banned
Wigan need this whistle bad. The whole side need a slight break to regroup. Get some fluids in them and hunker down a plan to get to pens. It's their only hope.

Lol most of his goals are scored from inside the box, he is a poacher. Since 2010 he's played 157 and only managed 26 assists which is quite poor but that pales in comparison to his woeful passing accuracy which is just 69.7% which is one of the lowest compared to every other top striker in the world. He scores goals, not much else.

Man got the stats to back up the facts!

Why did he take McManaman off.

I can only guess he thought they'd be under the cosh and clearing it long, and Powell would be better at keeping hold of said clearances and forcing scrappy play in the Arsenal defense as he battles for the ball

Hasn't worked at all though. The clearances aren't long enough, Powell is obviously not a target-man

I just realized elsk is back o_O

Dude, just stop. You're arguing about shit you how no idea about - hence quoting idiot statistics that do NOTHING to support your point. Which is crappy to begin with. Did you even watch a full bvb game before, wth? lol

I usually support the underdog , so I was sitting here hoping that Wigan would win, but then I realized that they are the current FA Cup champions while Arsenal haven't won anything in ages, so maybe they should be considered the underdogs? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom