• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

doicare

They should have had a penalty yes.

But please, someone heading the ball of the line isn't luck. That's the exact reason why Liverpool put players on the line.
There is always some luck involved when a ball is cleared off the goal line, you can't always be in the right place at the right time all the time.

Meier

Oh wow :lol

Why would club TV broadcast international football? Over here club TV is just interviews and highlights from last week. And some training footage.
It's not like most teams where it's an online channel. It's a terrestrial one. I guess they treat it like an ESPN if you will when not playing stuff directly related to Benfica.

They actually did a plane fly-over at ht
TadkV.gif

I think I can hear the plane still! At least some buzzing noise that sounds like one. They're not showing it for a reason, it's a photo of Wilburs taint, you can thank me later and join the kickstarter for more.

Linius

It's not like most teams where it's an online channel. It's a terrestrial one. I guess they treat it like an ESPN if you will when not playing stuff directly related to Benfica.

Over here club tv is a programme on the paid football channel.

Meier

That's where we need Aguero. He could have got to that little chipped ball down towards the corner. Dzeko is never going to beat his man to that. You wouldn't expect him to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom