• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed the half time break, City been on top for the last 15 mins, since Skrtel scored. Mignolet messed up on the corner but made a great save right afterwards. Sterling has looked pretty good out there so far, Sturridge not so much. Could have scored a couple more with some more quality/composure.

Good save.

Johnson asleep lol

dsaadsdsads7sj0u.gif

We've let this game become too open since the second. Sterling and Coutinho are boss, except for the latter's shooting.

Sakho's been great except for that incredibly clumsy lunge. Not sure if it was a penalty, Dzeko had his feet and basically made sure to kick Sakho, but Sakho was between Dzeko and the ball, and Dzeko made contact with a natural running motion.

Should have scored at least 3, maybe even 4.

Meier

Looks like it was Glen Johnson who cleared it off the line the second time.

This Portugese commercial break only features commercials about Benfica. It's like I'm watching Benfica TV
I think you are. Pretty sure the Portuguese mentioned Benfica TV is the channel with the PL there.

ATF487

City looked much better towards the end, worried about the second half. Also Sturrridge is having another poor game I think

TeddyBoy

City should of had a penalty from Sakho, Mig fumbled then made up for his mistake just beforehand. We need to come out strongly in the second half and take control of the game again.

Next goal is crucial.

Let me do it

You would be like the boogyman to them

I can just imagine them now

'Daddy, I'm scared that bjaelke will come in the night and tell me more horror stories about Liverpool'

'It's ok son, he won't harm you any more'

Then I walk into my room and you're laying in my bed, you look me in the eye and say '2014, it was Liverpools year'

Then I scream and die

Gurthang

Banned
City should of had a penalty from Sakho, Mig fumbled then made up for his mistake just beforehand. We need to come out strongly in the second half and take control of the game again.

Next goal is crucial.

It's done. Liverpool are tearing them apart at will.

doicare

Haha

It is luck when doicare manages to take a shit.
Thanks for that stunningly intelligent post. I guess you don't think Liverpool getting away with Sakho cropping Dzeko in the box but Man City not getting a penality and a goal mouth scramble where a City goal bound shot gets headed off the line isn't lucky at all.

Scum

Yurt-sama, Zabo-chan. What voodoo be this? Walter Samuel's still playing for Inter? He must be a million years old! D:

Thanks for that stunningly intelligent post. I guess you don't think Liverpool getting away with Sakho cropping Dzeko in the box but Man City not getting a penality and a goal mouth scramble where a City goal bound shot gets headed off the line isn't lucky at all.

They should have had a penalty yes.

But please, someone heading the ball of the line isn't luck. That's the exact reason why Liverpool put players on the line.

King_Moc

Banned

Seeing the slow-mo's, it wasn't clear cut in the slightest.

And how is having a man on the goal line at a corner lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom