• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

This is like a FIFA clubs game. Every tackled ball keeps bouncing right back into the path of a Liverpool player. Sheesh!

Zabojnik

You don't need to go down for it to be a pen.

If you don't need to go, because the touch doesn't warrant it, and you still do go down with a substantial bit of acting on top of it, then no, that's not a pen and the ref should feel perfectly justified not giving it.

Never a pen.

Clegg

It is not a bad bet to be fair.

Silva coming into the game a lot more now because of it, which is giving City a foothold in this game finally.
You need more than that though. Wingers aren't doing it, Toure can't provide it now he's off and Aguero isn't fit. Too much pressure on one player.

Marc

Sturridge doesn't look right, like he is crrying an injury or something. Not shifting the ball like he normally can.

Mig fucking up, pull it together.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Come on guys that wasn't a penalty.

I'm going to quote every single nervous Liverpool fan after this game

neymarsj4kqn.gif

Shades of Neymar

How am I going to tell my future children about liverpool winning the premier league for the first time.

I can't. I just can't.

It would scar them for life

Meier

If you should have 3, we should have about 8.
Think you guys have only had one other shot on goal more or less and it was the corner before you scored off the resulting one. If Coutinho hadn't been selfish, think you'd have had two more clear chances. I'll give ya 4. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom