• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

danwarb

I think we could be ok without sturridge, only having one striker is standard nowadays. Allen having to step up and replace Henderson is the main issue.

Such a stupid challenge. He could have really hurt him.
I blame Moses.

That was a brilliant first half performance today from Liverpool.

Elchele

It was your entire first team hahahah

Javi and Gotze were playing, and both are bench players. Boateng and Muller are the starters.

But I believe he meant his rotation policy in general, not for this match. We have been rotating like crazy lately. I think Boateng and Dante have played together in like 1 of the last 10 matches.

Because what do you think is going to happen if they started to become more 'moderate' and against Islam and Shaira? when you have neighbours like Saudi and Pakistan.

Money is pretty much the only concern of the UAE, but compare the lifestyle of UAE to it's neighbours even Qatar and UAE is doing alright.

I don't understand the point about Saudia and Pakistan? Do you mean that they will face a backlash of some kind...? I don't see why that should have any real impact. Their bordered with Saudi on the Shia stronghold where Saudi have limited scope anyway. And Pakistan doesn't even share a border.

Even so - things like institutionalised human trafficking and the racism against Pakistani's and Bangladeshi's (and south-east Asians) is the type of thing I'm talking about. That has nothing to do with Islam or Shariah, indeed it is totally contradictory to it. The royal family itself is contradictory to it.

The excuse of "well Islam says so" is used way to often to excuse what those rulers in that part of the world get up to. Life in the UAE is alright is you're 1) from a wealthy Arab family 2) from the West. It's horrible for pretty much everyone else.

Well some of the broadsheets are convinced that United have two deals already sewn up and that the club wants to get the majority of its signings made before the World Cup starts. If that's true then it suggests that United have gotten their act together off the pitch.

Now it comes down to deciding if the board thinks Moyes is the man to get us sorted on the pitch. But I just can't see how anyone can still be pro Moyes after this shambles of a season.
Well I hope those papers aren't bullshitting. As for Moyes, it's obvious he isn't the man for the job, never was, but too much faith was placed in Fergie that they never even bothered with a proper interview process. What the fuck?

Wilbur

Banned
Good refereeing by Dowd. Doesn't bring the fact it's early into account, Chico's just an idiot and his hair makes him look like a floppy pirate

Javi and Gotze were playing, and both are bench players. Boateng and Muller are the starters.

But I believe he meant his rotation policy in general, not for this match. We have been rotating like crazy lately. I think Boateng and Dante have played together in like 1 of the last 10 matches.

The fact that Javi Martinez and Mario Gotze are bench players does not in any way suggest your team was weakened.

moyes has rotated in every single one of his 50 games so far and look how well we're doing
frU10tR.png

Salvadora

£60m + for two bench players, my god.

Tegris

Correct decision by Dowd unfortunately. He's refereed to the LotG, not using context to influence his decision. I'd hope the Chelsea players didn't talk him into it though...

Zabojnik

Udinese eh? A draw written all over it

That's what I'm afraid of. I was hoping Pogba and Vidal would be at their best (or close to anyway) by now, but they're actually at their worst, aren't they? Vidal is injured, Pogba's been playing like shit for a while.

chosenone.png

Marc

Jose Baxter?

Used to buy him in all my FIFA games as I always try to make an English team, and England have sod all forwards to pick. Was hyped to be the next Rooney, good to see him score in the lower leagues... no, seriously.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's what I'm afraid of. I was hoping Pogba and Vidal would be at their best (or close to anyway) by now, but they're actually at their worst, aren't they? Vidal is injured, Pogba's been playing like shit for a while.

chosenone.png

1999-2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom