• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

On S01E08 of GOT. I have read the first two books and even though the show is brilliant, I think I prefer them. Only watching the show now because:
1) the new series starts soon, and people are forcing me to watch
2) with school, I never feel like reading 500+ word books

As long as you're enjoying both I don't really see the problem.

Yen

^Why Sal?
As long as you're enjoying both I don't really see the problem.

Oh, I'm not trying to justify myself. I'm just firmly a book first, then movie/tv kinda guy. So it feels odd to have the tv show overtake the books, if only for the time being (I intend to finish the book series over the summer)

Slizz

^Why Sal?

Oh, I'm not trying to justify myself. I'm just firmly a book first, then movie/tv kinda guy. So it feels odd to have the tv show overtake the books, if only for the time being (I intend to finish the book series over the summer)

They don't have nude moving pictures in the book ;)

L1NETT

Witcher 2 is the real deal

tumblr_n01897v0qo1r8l821o4_250.gif

Welcome to the pack

Salazar

^Why Sal?

It's crammed with fucken stupid product placement. It terminates in an act of chirpy corporate obeisance. The daydreams have no sense of dramatic uniqueness - they are just escalation. It's just Stiller as a shit director wheeling in the special effects. It borrows its aesthetics wholesale from credit-card commercials and it just pumps out a related "carpe diem, bro. Buy a mountain-bike" message in lieu of anything, anything, with a bit of internal cinematic interest or tension to it. There's no counter-thrust, no reticence, no inside.

Turning up the volume on an old, shit Arcade Fire track is this film's signature attempt to communicate with its audience.

And Stiller is a fuckwit. He's a fuckwit when he's a nerd and he's a fuckwit when he's a preening outdoorsy cockend. Aniston is a void. I don't care who any of the other actors might be, but they were shit too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
April 25th. It's funny that some people are still hopeful for an significantly enhanced version. It's obvious we're not getting it, otherwise they would've said something after the shitstorm the PS3/X360 downgrade generated.

Yeah, no chance.
KuGsj.gif

It looks fine anyway. The first 70% of the game looks fucking disgraceful and bland, but the latter levels are epic.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/af63bfc41639767351e26b6e41184cba/tumblr_n01897v0qo1r8l821o4_250.gif
I enjoyed his path way too much!

It's crammed with fucken stupid product placement. It terminates in an act of chirpy corporate obeisance. The daydreams have no sense of dramatic uniqueness - they are just escalation. It's just Stiller as a shit director wheeling in the special effects. It borrows its aesthetics wholesale from credit-card commercials and it just pumps out a related "carpe diem, bro. Buy a mountain-bike" message in lieu of anything, anything, with a bit of internal cinematic interest or tension to it. There's no counter-thrust, no reticence, no inside.

Turning up the volume on an old, shit Arcade Fire track is this film's signature attempt to communicate with its audience.

And Stiller is a fuckwit. He's a fuckwit when he's a nerd and he's a fuckwit when he's a preening outdoorsy cockend. Aniston is a void. I don't care who any of the other actors might be, but they were shit too.

I haven't watched this and you're making me want to watch this, more as a self-fulfilling cluster-fuck of a failure.

faridmon

Farid, I'm sorry. Your new manager is basically an ego-dripping twat.

That is just one of saying, in a polite manner i might add:

''You ain't Oviedo, so shut the fuck up and play somewhere else. We can't afford Barry, how about you try to act like fucking Lahm and play a holding midfield. You better learn new tricks, because you ain't the shit any more''

Salazar

Really? I found it to be a real joy. Loved pretty much all of it.. the soundtrack was incredible.

I was far, far more impressed by RIddick (2013).

I'd lawst [lost] mah edge. Needed to reeeskur [rediscover] tha animul.

*Cut to Vin standing naked, shoulders back, on a mountain ridge*

Still watching United v Bayern. Boateng looks bang average.

Our studio just got an email from Sony and MS accepting our developer application, making us official developers for Xbox One, PS4, and PS Vita. We are now waiting to hear from Nintendo. Good news Friday has good news.

Wilbur

Banned
"old shit arcade fire"

"wilbs fucken listen to ralph read a 67 verse piece of shit about a library or something"

SAL

WHY

faridmon

Roberto Martínez's top-four pledge to Everton on line against Arsenal
Manager's Champions League promise drew laughs last year but Everton may hold whip hand against Arsenal on Sunday

pls Guardian

We are already dead

faridmon

Our studio just got an email from Sony and MS accepting our developer application, making us official developers for Xbox One, PS4, and PS Vita. We are now waiting to hear from Nintendo. Good news Friday has good news.

Congrats

Now, when you finish all that certification; would you mind contact Square Enix and co-develop TWEWY 2

Thanks!

Wilbur

Banned

Congrats!

How does it feel though, knowing you'll be working with all that plastic
Uus4Plt.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats Unreal Champ!
3AQmK.gif
that's fucking huge!!
3AQmK.gif

-

Reina “My future? To be linked to Barcelona pleases me a lot. But at the moment I just want to concentrate on Napoli.

“In the summer I will evaluate my situation with Liverpool.”

KuGsj.gif

subtles

Congrats!

I hope we see you on an E3 stage in the near future.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My previous graphic card literally melted because of Witcher 2 so I was a bit afraid the same would happen again :lol:

Now to replay the game on Iorveth's side. Ploughin elves!

OH BABY

you'll love it! It's much better than Roche's! And now the story will come full circle, and it'll plough your mind.

major spoiler
don't go for Triss later on :) pick the other one. REMEMBER

Scum

Morning, cunts. Who's got the early kick off tomorrow?

Congrats, Unreal. Keep us up to date on your glorious work for as much as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom