• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really glad I've been so wrong about Fellaini. I was very nervous about the transfer and thought he represented a great buy even at the higher price. Still think he could come good if not this season than next. He's definitely talented and has the capacity to score and dominate a game.

I thought he could have done well for Chelsea too... and Chelsea has often been lacking someone that you can boot the ball up to in the attack, but seeing as he couldn't win headers against Alba, I doubt he would have made much of a difference haha.

It's a shit name, but not something like Proud Lion. I thought about it for a while and thought it's a funny name change, although afterwards I'll probably return to El Topo forever.

Why keep changing your name mun, look at what happened to Meus, he was stuck with that shit name he had for a long time as admins didn't want to change it back. I hope Evilore punishes you by changing your name to Jason raize 1975 – 2004.

Wilbur

Banned
Two things:

1)Moyes thinks Fellaini is beginning to play well and even performed well against Bayern.

2) He admitted that he bought for Fellaini only for "certain games." So if I'm reading this correctly he's saying we spent £27.5m for a back up.

Like City innit. Milner was like 75m or something. Illaramendi too for Real

BkZ1RKhCEAARlFC.jpg

Dat fear factor.

Wilbur

Banned
oh fuck yeah i forgot mata was out again LOL. It'll be Welbeck out wide and Chicha up front then I guess... unless we play Welbeck like we did the last game which is likely. Shinji behind him, then Valencia on the right. Adnan on the left even though it isn't his best position; its then either him or Young so fucking easy choice innit.

Scum

oh fuck yeah i forgot mata was out again LOL. It'll be Welbeck out wide and Chicha up front then I guess... unless we play Welbeck like we did the last game which is likely. Shinji behind him, then Valencia on the right. Adnan on the left even though it isn't his best position; its then either him or Young so fucking easy choice innit.

Felliani and Welbeck up top, Young on the left, Carrick and Cleverley in the middle, Valencia on the right.

Scum, I have your new avatar.

Bi342kJIYAAugB2.jpg
Laboured, pls.

Elchele

I'm not ashamed to say I screamed "GOL!" when Westermann scored. those last minutes were tense as fuck

Slomka is going to make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom