• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thought you guys were referring to the Wii U when talking about the superior platform.

tumblr_majojqR4Uw1qfwwd3.gif

Andy Carroll/Welbeck/Fellaini/Gervinho?
Osvaldo actually

Andy Carroll/Welbeck/Fellaini/Gervinho?

EDIT:

This is a crazy KO..... His head snaps so fast I can't even see the impact from the punch.

If you want to see crazy shit, go look at that Deathmatch wrestling thread. Post 48 by LambPisscum was especially crazy, I wish I could use that as a gif response without getting banned. I finally realized wrestling isn't all terrible.

Slizz

If you want to see crazy shit, go look at that Deathmatch wrestling thread. Post 48 by LambPisscum was especially crazy, I wish I could use that as a gif response without getting banned. I finally realized wrestling isn't all terrible.

LMAO, I clicked that thread this morning before I went to a job interview. Fucking insane and I thought ECW back in the day was crazy.

faridmon

Explanation is on the first page of that thread. I'm a 'Pool fan, but I have no prob with Everton doing alright. I like Martinez' style of play.

I wish there were more Liverpool fans like you :)

Yeah read it, understood the gist of it, closed it off since my brain is not fully functioning properly tonight.

Slizz

Seriously these guys are fucking insane. But at least they have a way of fighting nearly to death, legally. Was thinking more about that guy not giving a shit about his head squirting blood.... and the guy drinking his own blood.
BtbxSWP.png

The saw to forehead and weedwacker got me.

Scum

What's this?! People doing terrible harm to each?? I wonder wh-

CTRL + F "Wilbur"
CTRL + F "Lambda"
CTRL + F "Wooden"

9Tayc.gif

Just watched The Usual Suspects

That was a good movie

Although I thought that Kevin Spacey being Kaiser Sosa was pretty obvious as soon as the detective offered him protection if he testified and he refused and said he'd rather take his chances on the street

Scum

Doesn't Chelsea have a crap load of players coming back from loan for next season? Like double figures in total??

nampad

HSV HSV HSV!!!!
So happy today. I think I keep not watching the games because they play well when I don't and lose when I do. Maybe I am cursed but whatever keeps them from getting relegated.
Looking at the table, my pants are full of shit :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

That was a good movie

Although I thought that Kevin Spacey being Kaiser Sosa was pretty obvious as soon as the detective offered him protection if he testified and he refused and said he'd rather take his chances on the street

Spoiler inside the spoilertags
and because he's Kevin Spacey innit :p it was hard to suspect him back then

GorillaJu

That was a good movie

I like the little brain fucks that it had but the filming, writing and acting all suck noodles.

Doesn't Chelsea have a crap load of players coming back from loan for next season? Like double figures in total??

----------------Courtois-----------------

Wallace-Zouma- Omerou-Bertrand

-----------Romeu-Chalobah------------

-----T. Hazard - Piazon - Atsu-------

------------------Lukaku ------------------

I guess Victor Moses and Marko Marin can come on as a sub for the reserve team.

nampad

WoodenLung is a cool fellow.

Really good player. Wonder who'll snap him up this summer.

Hopefully for free when Hamburg goes to 2nd Bundesliga, subsequently forced to declare bankruptcy, leaving the one true club of the city to rule.
If I had to guess, Schalke or Leverkusen might snatch him.

Shut your whore mouths!!! We won't get relegated and even when he has a contract for the 2. league.

A former Arsenal footballer who grew up with Cristiano Ronaldo is now fighting in Syria alongside extremists, it has been claimed.

The man, who is said to have turned his back on a moneyed lifestyle in Europe, was filmed in two videos posted on an extremist website in which he addresses people in Ukraine and calls on others to join the al-Qaida-affiliated Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

He is seen wearing a black mask to cover the majority of his face and wields what appears to be an AK-47 as he talks to his audience in heavily accented English.

In the videos, which were posted on Russian website FiSyria.com with Cyrillic subtitles, he refers to the West as ‘animals’ and ‘dirty people’.

The text around the video on the site, which is viewed as one with close links to ISIS, claims that the man ‘grew up with Ronaldo, played for Arsenal and left football, money and European way of life in order to make the path of Allah’. It also says he was originally from Portugal and was radicalised two years ago.

During the first of two four-minute posts, he is introduced in the English subtitles as Abu Issa Andaluzi from Sham.

He then goes on to say: ‘My advice to you is that we are in need of all types of help from those who can help us in fighting the enemy.

‘Welcome, come and join us and from those who think that they cannot fight they should also come and join us because it maybe that they can help us in something else, for example help with medicine, help us financially, help us with with advice, help with any other qualities they may have and any other skills they might have, and they can give and pass on this knowledge, and we can take whatever is beneficial and that way they will participate in jihad.’

Arsenal are said to be investigating the claims that the man is a former player at the club but a spokesman told the Sun: ‘We do not recognise the individual from the published clips and we don’t have any record of a [person of this name] representing the club at any level.’

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/04/former-arsenal-player-films-jihad-video-and-urges-others-to-join-him-in-syria-4689538/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom