• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit like Kos isn't it? All the physical attributes to be a top top defender, but he's a dumb cunt

Except Kos doesn't make nearly as many mistakes as Demichellis, where you are guaranteed at least one fuck up that leads to a huge chance each match. When you do that, you are a terrible defender. It happens each and every match and has cost both City and Malaga greatly.

Whenever I've seen him play he just seems to try to play the offside trap, fails miserably, then gets left for dust whilst the attacker sprints past him

Also probably doesn't help that he sprints slower than my grandma
Kompany is also awful at playing the offside trap. Real weakness in his game when he presses high up the pitch. It's a problem City have in general, would expect them to try and get a pacy CB in the summer.

calza

Whenever I've seen him play he just seems to try to play the offside trap, fails miserably, then gets left for dust whilst the attacker sprints past him

Also probably doesn't help that he sprints slower than my grandma

Did you watch the Hull City match? He can play well, I don't think him and Kompany work well together.

Wilbur

Banned
Except Kos doesn't make nearly as many mistakes as Demichellis, where you are guaranteed at least one fuck up that leads to a huge chance each match. When you do that, you are a terrible defender.

Yeah, I agree there.

Kos is much better than Michelle.

Both are head and shoulders above Evans.

You're wrong there m8. Evans is gud. You're just salty innit because he got that bald cunt Shelvey sent off

Salt dot jaypeg

Salt shaker dot pee en gee

Kos1.gif

How much of a twat is Barry Ferguson to think immediately after a winner in a cup final 'oh yeah, I must go and wind up one of the players at fault for the goal'

He was shite as well.

That looks bad.

How much of a twat is Barry Ferguson to think immediately after a winner in a cup final 'oh yeah, I must go and wind up one of the players at fault for the goal'

He was shite as well.

Maybe Kos had been a cunt all match. Would only be fair to mock him. Even if he wasn't he's Kos, so still fair.

Meier

Soton have played very well after those first few minutes. A shame for J-Rod if this is as serious as the announcers are suggesting.

Did you watch the Hull City match? He can play well, I don't think him and Kompany work well together.

Nah didn't see the Hull match. He'd be alright for a bottom half team but I don't think he's good enough to play for a top 4 team

Ouch, thats Rodriguez out for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom