• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
What a fucking penalty that was. I think Lambert's absolutely brilliant. Creative, intelligent, unselfish. It's a crime it took him this long to get to the Prem.

GorillaJu

Great fucking penalty.

The atmosphere is absolutely horrific here, but Darke and Owen are doing it no favors. I usually think of Darke as a pretty good commentator myself.

The fuck are you cheering for?

No matter what, us United supporters will love to laugh at the misery of City for a day :p

I still believe in Chelsea will you just fuck off.

You're all absolute pussies for conceding it to Liverpool already.

Stop crying and get on the Mou train you fucking whelks.

I am so pissed at Chelsea for giving away their great position. Fuckers.

Linius

I still believe in Chelsea will you just fuck off.

You're all absolute pussies for conceding it to Liverpool already.

Stop crying and get on the Mou train you fucking whelks.

Mou is a scumbag and Chelski is a shit club. Please understand.

caramac

i1vaBYpTZ0uwe.gif

Not funny

England ain't getting out of the group.

I'm getting quite confident of reaching the knockouts tbh. Uruguay are shite as well, the main thing is that Suarez is on a different level entirely to the best that England have to offer. Negate that though, and sogno possible.

Think its 50/50 between us and them for that second spot, all said.

Wilbur

Banned
Mou is a scumbag and Chelski is a shit club. Please understand.

Liverpool and City going for the league is my worst nightmare. I'd rather nuclear holocaust than either winning the league okay?

It's Chelsea or I throw myself off a harvester

Arnie

I just can't get over how shit City have been.

This should've been a routine win. Playing opponents who've nothing to play for, at home. Yet Southampton look the more motivated and composed.

Praying for a Kompany red card.

GorillaJu

What happened? And which of you says he's overrated?

LAMBO

Hold or score again. I'm begging ya.

Got a friend who goes absolutely gaga for Yaya Toure, I feel compelled to argue that he's overrated because he needs a babysitter and he gets credit for being able to do 'everything' when I think he's excellent going forward but isn't as complete as he gets praise for.

I think Yaya Toure is a very good player, it's just kind of a running joke between the two of us that we disagree on all matters concerning football.

Wilbur

Banned
Got a friend who goes absolutely gaga for Yaya Toure, I feel compelled to argue that he's overrated because he needs a babysitter and he gets credit for being able to do 'everything' when I think he's excellent going forward but isn't as complete as he gets praise for.

I think Yaya Toure is a very good player, it's just kind of a running joke between the two of us that we disagree on all matters concerning football.

He'd be lost without Fernandinho

Linius

Liverpool and City going for the league is my worst nightmare. I'd rather nuclear holocaust than either winning the league okay?

It's Chelsea or I throw myself off a harvester

Please be happy for my boy Suarez, he wants to have nice things too.

<3 you

How can you be the 'complete midfielder' if you can't be bothered to track runs or tackle with any intensity?

Blablurn

Neuer - van Buyten, Martínez, Mandzukic, Shaqiri, Pizarro, Weiser, Schweinsteiger, Hojbjerg, Sallahi, Kroos

wat

weiser?

hojbjerg?

and i dont even know who sallahi is lol

GorillaJu

It's pretty funny, a few months ago when we weren't an actual title threat, United fans were pretty gracious about Liverpool, "they play good football", "Brendan is a decent manager", etc. But now that the title challenge is a real possibility, it's back to brutal rivalry.

I don't mean this as a jab by the way, I think it's funny because I'd do exactly the same thing if suddenly United were competing for the top 4.

Jesus City do not look sound right now.

Elchele

Neuer; Weiser, van Buyten, Martínez, Sallahi; Hojbjerg, Schweinsteiger, Kroos; Mandzukic, Pizarro, Shaqiri

rip Bayern Amateure

PowderedToast

I just can't get over how shit City have been.

This should've been a routine win. Playing opponents who've nothing to play for, at home. Yet Southampton look the more motivated and composed.

Praying for a Kompany red card.

same, it's bizarre

so what's the excuse for the empty seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom