• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Player of the Year my arse.

Wouldn't catch Suarez doing that.

iYBVcM2SxV0nV.png

Clegg

Once we go out of the CL I hope we see Adnan, Mata and Kagawa playing across the line and Rooney up front. It's not like we'll have anything to play for so Moyes can drop his conservative tactics.

Linius

I'd beloof her opslag any time :p

Is there any way to know which is the right word in English without being able to speak/write English fluently? You guys don't use genders or accents right?

Sometimes words have more than one meaning in our language. Like the word 'bank' is used for both couches and banks you go to when you need money. Just like 'opslag' also has two meanings. So yeah, when you translate such words to a different language you'll be needing some knowledge about that language to do it properly. Or else you might end up with something you didn't want. This girl would probably go to the couch for money as well if it's up to her :p

Fergie

Banned
Young must run and track back a lot in training. Only explanation I can fathom.

Put him in the shop window? But then why not play Nani?
Didn't Nani sign a contract recently. I'm surprised he's not getting any minutes.

I guess it's MOYSEH, his overall lineup choices have been pretty baffling.

Looking forward for a great football evening in La Liga:

Atlético - Villarreal
Barcelona - Betis
R. Sociedad - R. Madrid

Vamos ATLETI!!!!

Into

Lets go MoyesBoys!

I remember when Newcastle had decent players like, Asprilla (sp?) and Ginola, now they are...ehm...well shiti

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yaya really is a twat, great player but not really likeable.

Didn't Nani sign a contract recently. I'm surprised he's not getting any minutes.

I guess it's MOYSEH, his overall lineup choices have been pretty baffling.

Yup. It's possible the club just wanted to avoid Nani departing on a free transfer so they can flog him to Italy in the summer.

L1NETT

Apparently (take this with a massive grain of salt) Cellino has won his appeal against the FL

Step forward, one more insane owner.

Leeds will crash and burn, but are safe for now.

Lose/lose really.

Hixx

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/crystal-palace-sporting-director-iain-3377763

I really rooted for Cardiff to come up, but after just one season, I can't wait to see them and OGS freefall into league 2.

The picture is great.

"And then she showed me her tits, Malky!"

Apparently (take this with a massive grain of salt) Cellino has won his appeal against the FL

Step forward, one more insane owner.

Leeds will crash and burn, but are safe for now.

Lose/lose really.

Some Italians are trying to buy Birmingham to be a feeder club for a Serie A team aren't they? Roberto Di Fanti is involved with it apparently. Poor Birmingham.

3Sixty

Knew it would be a bad day with Boruc out.

Could have done with the officials Fucking us over away.

City a bunch of switch Cunts. Hope Liverpool win the league.

L1NETT

Some Italians are trying to buy Birmingham to be a feeder club for a Serie A team aren't they? Roberto Di Fanti is involved with it apparently. Poor Birmingham.

Watford 2.0

To be fair Brum have been shit for years now

They'll take being owned by Weyland utani over what they have.

If you can't beat em

cremino

The picture is great.

"And then she showed me her tits, Malky!"

It was Lazio but they denied it it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom