• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

BkdXCLZCUAAlhx3.jpg

Still bitter about that one...
Fucking atrocious.

Nice 1 citeh

No one seems to have made a thread for it - that I've seen at least. Saw some people talking about it the other day in here. I know we have a lot of gamblers.

Last year it just turned into a massive argument about horses dying I think. That may have been RAWK though.

The Sterling one doesn't hurt too much since we scored after. The Eto'o foul on Suarez still pisses me off though :p

'Let the bacon, see the eggs.' Fuck off you skeletal prick.

TeddyBoy

Southampton have played very well, deserve to be winning on that performance.

City should go on to win this now, not the worst thing in the world though, if City go to Anfield next week and play this carefree they will not win.

Meier

Well that's RAWK sorted for you
That image is pretty misleading. As I recall it, Kolarov literally leaps away from goal immediately after this which made it appear far closer. In that still, the ball hasn't even been passed yet. It was definitely the wrong call, but that picture is not telling the whole story.

That image is pretty misleading. As I recall it, Kolarov literally leaps away from goal immediately after this which made it appear far closer. In that still, the ball hasn't even been passed yet. It was definitely the wrong call, but that picture is not telling the whole story.

That is literally the split second Suarez kicked the ball.

Close enough? You noticed it's that second pass right, not the first moment of the gif. Players don't often are that much offside and still allowed to go trough :p

Well I should really just concentrate on this report and stop half watching football at the same time. Still think people are being babbies about "citeh gets all the decisions".

One of my mates just offered this as an explanation for emptyhad

"If season ticket holders are ill or on holiday, what can we do"

Oh my

Meier

Interesting switch. Pretty negative but it also protects Ferna since he did get that yellow. Should hopefully help with some of their possession since Javi will sit further back.

Wilbur

Banned
There's no way City have had as many go against them as for them, I'm sorry Meier. I might not watch every game but I do watch MOTD and read the reports, so I don't think I've magically forgotten all the goals City have scored which would have stood.

But off the top of my head I could remember Tiote, sterling, the arsenal one and the Rose incident.

Meier

There ya go. Not playing the advantage there is absurd. Refereeing error against City that will be completely overlooked.

Meier

Not remotely comparable to the offside goal, and all the other ones I just listed.
I'm not saying it is but that was a good goalscoring opportunity taken away that if it was another team playing against us would result in OUTRAGE. City are buying the league!

doicare

Man City getting more bs decisions going for them again? Well i never. It's just like 2 seasons ago when one of the main reasons they won the league was they had more incorrect decisions go their way.

Wes

venison crêpe
Big Shu 21/1
Pineau De Re 36/1
Across The Bay 85/1

I normally go each way but this year I've gone for the win on each,

King_Moc

Banned
Man City getting more bs decisions going for them again? Well i never. It's just like 2 seasons ago when one of the main reasons they won the league was they had more incorrect decisions go their way.

Yeah, but that was worth it see Fergie's face drop on the pitch when the news came through. So good.

I'm not saying it is but that was a good goalscoring opportunity taken away that if it was another team playing against us would result in OUTRAGE. City are buying the league!

Nonsense.

You went from having Silva forced into a pass to Nasri 25 yards from goal with 4/5 defenders around, to a free kick 30 yards from goal. Perhaps you'd rather have Nasri on the ball in the first situation, but it's a nothing decision. You'd think it was Aguero going through on goal.

fuenf

Neuer - van Buyten, Martínez, Mandzukic, Shaqiri, Pizarro, Weiser, Schweinsteiger, Hojbjerg, Sallahi, Kroos

wat

weiser?

hojbjerg?

and i dont even know who sallahi is lol

Neuer; Weiser, van Buyten, Martínez, Sallahi; Hojbjerg, Schweinsteiger, Kroos; Mandzukic, Pizarro, Shaqiri

rip Bayern Amateure

wow so the match might actually be worth watching after all. Interesting that he's playing Kroos / Mandzu but not Götze... wonder what that will mean for the United match.

Fergie

Banned
@NUFC: #NUFC v @ManUtd (4-4-2): Elliot; Santon, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Haidara; Anita, Gosling, Tiote, Gouffran; de Jong, Cissé.

@ManUtd: #mufc XI vs @NUFC: Lindegaard; Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Evra; Young, Mata, Fletcher, Fellaini, Kagawa; Chicharito

Still no Adnan. And fucking Young plays.

@MufcDevilUpdate: ManUtd Subs: De Gea, Büttner, Vidic, Cleverley, Januzaj, Nani, Wilson. #MUFC #MANUTD
Nani would have been good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom