• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

untitled-7zvefu.gif

Feorax

Even if Ramires did get a ban for that, surely all Chelsea would have to do would be appeal, no matter how frivelous it would be, and he would be eligible to play against us?

Marc

Even if Ramires did get a ban for that, surely all Chelsea would have to do would be appeal, no matter how frivelous it would be, and he would be eligible to play against us?

You are better off with him staying in the team, he is awful. Gives the ball away for fun, can't read a game, can't pass to save his life, reckless behaviour like that which other ref's may call him on. And Chelsea look crap in midfield nearly every time he plays, as Wooden pointed out, Chelsea's win % with and without him is staggering.

Even his best assets have been shocking this season.

Arnie

Not going to even try and predict this 45 minutes either way.

I'm just going to cower in my duvet drinking beer and biting my nails until it's safe to emerge, deflated or elated.

Feorax

José Mourinho;108743628 said:
Would be just like us to toss points a away here today. We should see Sunderland off, but I won't be surprised if we don't.

They got a point at City, and probably would have a point from us if Borini was eligible. They're far from a pushover when they want to be.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
They need to introduce the needless elbow into fifa

Marc

They need to introduce the needless elbow into fifa

Couldn't you do that in the past? Sure I used to play a game in a 5-a-side indoors throwing elbows with David Batty.

There was a dive button as well wasn't there?

I might be imagining this.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Couldn't you do that in the past? Sure I used to play a game in a 5-a-side indoors throwing elbows with David Batty.

There was a dive button as well wasn't there?

I might be imagining this.
You could dive in pes and it was broken as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom