• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Wickham, big game player.

Slays the big teams!

Told you they would start playing, now they will get 50 chances and miss them all and concede in the lst minute.

caramac

untitled-5m4qcz.gif

Arnie

Were you at home for those games, Wooden?

I just see you as a machine at the Bridge. And Sunderland are a house built on poopy foundations.

Go_Ly_Dow

But he always has an orgasm when United score? His love for Rooney knows no bounds, he was trying to justify that 300K wage as well wasn't he?

Then I don't understand why he was so ambivalent to Sunderland scoring.

Football.

Stop trying to make sense of everything.

Feorax

If the score stays as it is (it won't), that effectively means we can guarantee finishing above Chelsea if we beat them next week, correct?

But he always has an orgasm when United score? His love for Rooney knows no bounds, he was trying to justify that 300K wage as well wasn't he?

Then I don't understand why he was so ambivalent to Sunderland scoring.
Maybe he wants Chelsea to win to keep the title race interesting.

Walshy

If the score stays as it is (it won't), that effectively means we can guarantee finishing above Chelsea if we beat them next week, correct?
yeah, we would be seven points clear if we win both our games + this game stays the same.

won't happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom