• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Maybe it was the shock of someone actually doing their job effectively at Manchester United?
Hahahahaha Christ
Set pieces isn't why we are losing this match.
No but if could help you get back into it.
We don't, but as already said he's still fine for Japan and you basically see flashes of skill here and there but then he's got no one to play with for the most part.
He want's to speed up play, but barely anyone to do fast pass plays. Then he often has to stop because no cunt is offering himself. He's not the player try to go trough 5 defenders which apparently is what most Utd. expect him to do.

He was actually never our true playmaker btw. - we never had a playmaking CAM. Only a few times when Gündogan played that position. He's more of goal scoring, link-up kind of thing. That's what Klopp wants in that position otherwise he'd gotten Eriksen. Mikhi is excatly that only much faster, though less agile.
That's fair enough.

He does very much seem like a luxury to me though, and I don't know why Dortmund would want him back in his current form.

I'm honestly really curious to see what United will do in the summer, to fix the team, particularly with Mata, Rooney, Park and RVP. RVP is too good a striker to sit on the bench, Rooney is on crazy wages and can only play striker or behind the striker... and both Park and Mata are rather ineffective on the wings, well compared to their CAM positions at least.

ATF487

I'm honestly really curious to see what United will do in the summer, to fix the team, particularly with Mata, Rooney, Park and RVP. RVP is too good a striker to sit on the bench, Rooney is on crazy wages and can only play striker or behind the striker... and both Park and Mata are rather ineffective on the wings, well compared to their CAM positions at least.

Bit racist

That's fair enough.

He does very much seem like a luxury to me though, and I don't know why Dortmund would want him back in his current form.

That's more fans than officials btw.
If the officials still do want him then it's because he has proven himself in Klopp's system. Not all players fit the bill (see Perisic or Schieber). We called for him because Mikhi was in poor form which appears to also be down to our injury-ridden season. Most of us still want someone who can operate in close quarters which Kagawa proven to be able to, with his agility and all. But now with Gündogan staying and Jojic being there I'm not 100% we still need him. Nevertheless I still want to free him from this dysfunctional team, lol

STUTTGAAART by Cacau no less that old fuck who dragged them down with his wage, lol

Lool because he didn't do any running as part of Jurgen Klopp's Borussia Dortmund

Hitcher you are dribbling some absolute shite today.

I've heard (either on here or from non-Liverpool fans on RAWK) that we put too much defensive work on Sahin's shoulders, when in actuality he did fuck all graft for us in winning the ball back or putting in the yards to retain solidarity. Whether he's capable of it or not is irrelevant, the point is it was used as an excuse for his non-performances.

jtb

Banned

brilliant post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom