• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

MAKERS of the controversial Benefits Street documentary are planning a sequel in Southampton.

Love Productions has approached residents in Derby Road, St Mary’s, for the new show that will be called Immigration Street and will focus on the area’s diverse communities.

Pls. No.

Herr K

Banned
Hi guys

tumblr_mugx036ksm1s0jd3ro1_500.gif

Meier

Said 2018 on the first tweet.

Must be giving him a year to prove that he can actually play again. Doesn't sound too promising though.

Yeah, looks like they posted an update. The strangest thing to me was the translation of Gundogan (to Gael).

Gündogan hat verlängert - allerdings nicht bis 2018, sondern bis 2016! #bvb

Translated from German by Bing Translator
Gael has extended - but not until 2018, but by 2016! #bvb
https://twitter.com/BILD_bvb/status/456135789345509376

Hi guys

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8c6e610b9741de9424b371537f7a6d16/tumblr_mugx036ksm1s0jd3ro1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

She's 18, phew. In all honesty I don't find her that pretty typically but she looks good here.

Pennywise

Said 2018 on the first tweet.

Must be giving him a year to prove that he can actually play again. Doesn't sound too promising though.

There could be a ton of reasons, either he wants to leave but his injury forced him to stay.

I guess he still wasn't sure what to do, but with the injury, he was concentrating on getting back first and Dortmund put up the pressure, they already said they wanted a decision this month.
Not an ideal situation, but better than nothing.

MAKERS of the controversial Benefits Street documentary are planning a sequel in Southampton.

Love Productions has approached residents in Derby Road, St Mary’s, for the new show that will be called Immigration Street and will focus on the area’s diverse communities.

Pls. No.

Hope its handily scheduled when some Tory anti-immigration legislation is getting pushed through, like their welfare reform act in the first season.

Hi guys

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8c6e610b9741de9424b371537f7a6d16/tumblr_mugx036ksm1s0jd3ro1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Constantly torn, her or Natalie Dormer. Its easier in the show to be fair, since Sansa's crying half the time.

jtb

Banned
I'm still a little confused as to Wenger's selection policy when it comes to Sanogo/Giroud. does he only start Sanogo in the highest of the high pressure situations or something? they're both shit so it's not like it makes much of a difference, but still. it's a little bizarre lol

I'm still a little confused as to Wenger's selection policy when it comes to Sanogo/Giroud. does he only start Sanogo in the highest of the high pressure situations or something?

He's confused in his old age and thinks Sanogo is Henry in his prime.

jtb

Banned
also, anyone here looking forward to Fargo tonight? dunno if it'll be any good (though I like the cast), but it should be interesting at least. hopefully it lives up to what True Detective should have been, tbh

phaze

Giroud is our youngest outfield player today @ 27. How times have changed.

And Ramsey and Ox are on the bench. They can play. But does it seem like the smartest move to play Ramsey in this game when he played 100+ minutes on Saturday his first start after a 4 month + layoff? If we need to use them we will.

So we suck no matter whether our teams have experience or not.

FootballFan

Damn

Imagine a threesome with Sophie Turner and Emma Watson

Damn

fake edit: Born in 1996, 18 years old. Doesn't sound right, even though it obvsly is. Intuitively, I feel like someone born in 1996 would be like 10 years old :p

ibeRccYbVanT2A.gif

Emma Watson? Who's that?

West Ham controlling proceedings here.

GQman2121

Banned
also, anyone here looking forward to Fargo tonight? dunno if it'll be any good (though I like the cast), but it should be interesting at least. hopefully it lives up to what True Detective should have been, tbh

I'll give anything on FX a shot. They deserve that. Plus, Billy Bob is kind of awesome in everything.

Wilbur

Banned

20th here, looks good

Herr K

Banned
Damn

Imagine a threesome with Sophie Turner and Emma Watson

Damn

fake edit: Born in 1996, 18 years old. Doesn't sound right, even though it obvsly is. Intuitively, I feel like someone born in 1996 would be like 10 years old :p

I'd be dead by the time they both took their clothes off.

Are Arse fans on strike or something? Seeing lots of red seats.

Honestly feels like he hasn't played in a few weeks. I may be wrong though. I just don't recall seeing recently.

Weeknight in London, they're all at work late and now stuck on the tube!

Yeah that's why I asked, injured like Salva said I guess.

Edit - If that pass on the volley was intended that's outstanding.

Meier

I'll give anything on FX a shot. They deserve that. Plus, Billy Bob is kind of awesome in everything.

Agreed on both points here. I doubt we'll watch tonight -- I rarely catch stuff as it airs, but I'll be tuning in for sure over the next few days. I'm excited about it. The cast is great, the Cohens had at least some hand in it and it's on FX. A winning formula.

Feorax

Arsenal look a bit like their heads are on the final. Something of an unknown quantity that they've not had to deal with when competing late in the season for top 4 in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom