• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow a counter attack goal, must take a real genius to manufacture one of those. u know what more impressive? when teams break down a 10 man defence
Also, trail of chaos? Not his fault we appointed Avram Grant until the end of the season, then Scolari, then Hiddink then Carlo (<3)

Not his fault Inter hired Benitez and Carlo seems to be doing alright.
he ruins clubs/relationships, at madrid he sapped all whats good about the club right out of them and made them into thugs that go looking to breaking legs. he was booed during half time against barca even though the score was 0-0. great manager my ass

cremino

oh wow a counter attack goal, must take a real genius to manufacture one of those. u know what more impressive? when teams break down a 10 man defence

he ruins clubs/relationships, at madrid he sapped all whats good about the club right out of them and made them into thugs that go looking to breaking legs. he was booed during half time against barca even though the score was 0-0. great manager my ass

I don't like Mourinho but he is a great coach and Nobody can deny it

Meier

If I had to guess, it definitely seems like Terry broke something in his foot.

Fucking stars are aligning to give Liverpool the win this weekend.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea's midfield next leg is going to be hysterical.

That should be Fatty off as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom