• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord

TlFrI.gif

faridmon

You know, I don't even feel bad about losing to Real. RealGAF is pretty fine in my book (for the most part). Just kill Chelsea. Fuck, do I dislike Chelsea right now.

Meh, I like some of those Chelsea-Gaf. Madrid have Pulga! While amusing at times, he still thinks Isco in Madrid is the right thing!

fuenf

bayern are clueless. they can't penetrate madrid's defence so they end up resorting to crosses which don't really help either. guardiola's style doesn't really suit this team.

Schweinsteiger is the problem. He and Kroos are essentially the same player, only that's Kroos is better now and needs a more dynamic / creative player besides him. Lahm is a good playmaking DM but doesnt have the aggressive / fight of someone like Javi Martinez.

Ribery is just plain bad nowadays. Already in World Cup form I guess.

Razgreez

bayern are clueless. they can't penetrate madrid's defence so they end up resorting to crosses which don't really help either. guardiola's style doesn't really suit this team.

Bayern under Heynckes resorted to, almost, as many crosses. The difference was the crosses were low, came in from the goal line and, due to the faster attack/counterattack, usually found players in a 1-1 vs defenders situation. Bayern's build up play is so slow the other teams have ample time to regroup at the moment

raven777

Don't agree at all. Like Wooden said, if di Maria had passed to him, Isco may have had a goal of his own. Provided a LOT of help on defense as well. Think he played very well -- no reason to replace anyone at HT. ADM should come off for Bale at some point in the final 25 mins or so IMO.

well, I guess you have a point. But I feel Real must score more goals and adding bale(if fit) would give better chance. Move di maria to where isco is now and put bale where di maria is. But I guess that could weaken the defense.

bud

Bayern under Heynckes resorted to, almost, as many crosses. The difference was the crosses were low, came in from the goal line and, due to the faster attack/counterattack, usually found players in a 1-1 vs defenders situation. Bayern's build up play is so slow the other teams have ample time to regroup at the moment

agreed.

Meier

The Bernabeu is massive.. you can just see how many levels there are when the camera is angled right. Hard to fathom that there are quite a few college football stadiums in the US that seat more people.

Pep has turned Bayern into the worst version of Barça. Its a team that has a sweet, perfectly saved pussy ready to fuck in front of them and all they do is wank themselves out.

The Bernabeu is massive.. you can just see how many levels there are when the camera is angled right. Hard to fathom that there are quite a few college football stadiums in the US that seat more people.
All the grounds I've been to look way bigger on tv than they do in reality, including Bernabeu.

Only one that is truly massive is Wembley. And that's when I live right by it too. Place is fucking huge. Shit stadium though.

Razgreez

Schweinsteiger is the problem. He and Kroos are essentially the same player, only that's Kroos is better now and needs a more dynamic / creative player besides him. Lahm is a good playmaking DM but doesnt have the aggressive / fight of someone like Javi Martinez.

Ribery is just plain bad nowadays. Already in World Cup form I guess.

Kroos is better? Can't agree. More accurate shot? Yes. More accurate passer? At the moment yes. But he doesn't run (literally appears to jog around the pitch) and his decision making ability is much slower than that of an out of form Schweinsteiger

GQman2121

Banned

Beaver Stadium in Happy Valley is ridiculous. You can't begin to absorb just how many people are jammed in there by watching on TV. Incredible atmosphere......well, you know, before the unpleasantness. :\

fuenf

Kroos is better? Can't agree. More accurate shot? Yes. More accurate passer? At the moment yes. But he doesn't run (literally appears to jog around the pitch) and his decision making ability is much slower than that of an out of form Schweinsteiger

Kroos is better one in Pep's system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom