• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our bid for Isco is decreasing with every touch of the ball

I'd be delighted if we could buy Coentrao, he seems to be playing a more important role with Madrid than he has previously though :(

This match has made me pro-Madrid in the context of this tie at least. Pep's Bayern is irredeemably dull.

Marc

What the hell are you talking about?

Not anywhere as good as he was at Arsenal.

What does Ozil have to do with Nasri?

Pretty obvious, what Arsenal player has become world class lately at Arsenal? And in moving away he has a shitload more money, a Premier league medal and league cup so it makes no sense for him to have stayed at Arsenal.

Abraxas

You can tell that in training the bayern players get screamed at everytime they concede possesion.

Also, fox pundit just said isco was his man of the match.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The fox guys says isco is motm, what in gods name is he smoking

wedward

Pretty obvious, what Arsenal player has become world class lately at Arsenal? And in moving away he has a shitload more money, a Premier league medal and league cup so it makes no sense for him to have stayed at Arsenal.

Ramsey is on his way. RVP became world class at Arsenal 2 years ago. Cesc became world class at Arsenal. Nasri had the potential to become world class.

Yes, he got more money and medal. I never disputed that. But he didn't fulfill his potential. And I think he had a better chance of doing that at Arsenal than at City. Look at his numbers and watch him play. He has never played as well as he did at Arsenal.

What is so hard about that to understand? All I said was IF he stayed at Arsenal he could have been world class. Where did I mention him being wrong for moving?

fuenf

Bayern has basically reverted back to their playstyle under Van Gaal. Hopefully you enjoy this preview of thing to come United-GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom