• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Jesus Ramos, what a fucking idiot... just launches himself in like a lunatic.

Ramsey is on his way. RVP became world class at Arsenal 2 years ago. Cesc became world class at Arsenal. Nasri had the potential to become world class.

Yes, he got more money and medal. I never disputed that. But he didn't fulfill his potential. And I think he had a better chance of doing that at Arsenal than at City. Look at his numbers and watch him play. He has never played as well as he did at Arsenal.

What is so hard about that to understand? All I said was IF he stayed at Arsenal he could have been world class. Where did I mention him being wrong for moving?

I don't think RVP was world class, you have to play more than one season for that to be the case. Cesc as a known barca youth product, would likely of happened anyway.

Nasri had injury set backs but has been very good, just not selected consistently and his mentality was always a little weak so could hold him back. I don't think being at Arsenal would automatically make him world class whereas City wouldn't, based on what exactly? He is playing with amazing players every day.

I disagree on not playing as well, way more disciplined now and better working for the team.

I respectfully disagree. :)

Meier

lollllllll

Thank goodness sportsnet in Canada just uses the Sky sports'(or whoever is showing it in England) broadcast.

The game yesterday was the Sky commentators (Fox owns them so they do this often) but they have these guys do at least 1 game a round. The color commentator is Eric Wynalda who was one of the US's best or at least most notable players for a long time back in the day.

Raptor

Im only seeing this for fucks sakes:

F8khR2R.gif

Fucking streams man!!

Did we win yet?

wedward

Jesus Ramos, what a fucking idiot... just launches himself in like a lunatic.

I don't think RVP was world class, you have to play more than one season for that to be the case. Cesc as a known barca youth product, would likely of happened anyway.
)

Don't move the goal posts bud. RVP had two world class seasons at Arsenal and then had one at Man U.

There are lots of Barca youth products that don't pan out. Bojan was supposed to be the next Messi. Arsenal deserve credit for how Cesc turned out. And he has regressed at Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom