• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes is at the Estadio da Luz watching Benfica x Porto. Most likely he is there to watch Garay but Fernando and Mangala are also possible targets.

Meier

Fucking Atkinson. There's at least a foul prior to him getting into the box if you're not going to give the penalty.

When is Wes Brown going to attempt murder on one of their players? Personally I would like to see Fernandinho out of the title challenge matches.

Come on Barca. Massive cunts you may be, but you'll always be the lesser cunts. Now would be a good time for Messi to pull his finger out, and for Neymar to show why he starts ahead of Alexis, cos he sure as fuck hasn't showed it over the course of the season.

TeddyBoy

I reckon both Everton and Palace will do much worse next season. Everton will eventually lose the defensive solidity they owe to Moyes, and Pulis will get Palace playing more his way going forward.

Everton could go either way, depending on transfers.

Palace are staying up and will be mid table while they have Pulis, they'll become the new Stoke. Pulis turned a team who couldn't get a win, to a team who could beat teams going for the Champions league.

Yen

I reckon both Everton and Palace will do much worse next season. Everton will eventually lose the defensive solidity they owe to Moyes, and Pulis will get Palace playing more his way going forward.

Is this idea only popular because Wigan's defence was crap?

Meier

When Milner is defending, he gets down lower than the Hunchback, lol. Always cracks me up.

Gonna need a gif of Hart slipping and then just lying there for a second, Wooden. :lol

GQman2121

Banned
Come on Barca. Massive cunts you may be, but you'll always be the lesser cunts. Now would be a good time for Messi to pull his finger out, and for Neymar to show why he starts ahead of Alexis, cos he sure as fuck hasn't showed it over the course of the season.

I feel the opposite. Real aren't nearly as cunty as Barca. Busquets alone cancels out Ramos and Pepe for me.

How many years now has Diamanti given no fucks about his appearance? You would think they would pick someone else to model their WC shirts. But no, they go with hobo McGee who plays for ?????.

PUMA%20Italy%20kit%20away.jpg

Marc

McGeady would be a good player if he could put in ONE fucking good cross a game!

Palace have been boss, damn you Pulis.

No premier league matches on Sky or BT Sport for the matches involving CL contender, title contender and relegation contender, but at least we get to watch Real and Barcelona players roll around in Valencia.

Not even any Ronny either :( Bale will have to demolish Tata's boys by himself.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh right I forgot how fucking shit this derby is

diving

acting

asking for penalties in the first 5 mins

No premier league matches on Sky or BT Sport for the matches involving CL contender, title contender and relegation contender, but at least we get to watch Real and Barcelona players roll around in Valencia.

Not even any Ronny either :( Bale will have to demolish Tata's boys by himself.

Their hands are tied tbf, these are postponed matches.

Meier

Definitely missing Silva. Nasri hasn't really looked like he wants to do much creatively thus far. Too often our backs are too goal in the final third.

Marc

Do they actually care about the Copa Del Rey?

Its like the trophy is massive because they know it is so worthless its the only way it might get noticed.

Hixx - How is Johnson doing? Setting up a bunch of chances to fluff?

Do they actually care about the Copa Del Rey?

Its like the trophy is massive because they know it is so worthless its the only way it might get noticed.

Hixx - How is Johnson doing? Setting up a bunch of chances to fluff?

They care when it's an El Clasico as far as I can tell.

lol Iniesta.

Their hands are tied tbf, these are postponed matches.

Whose hands are tied? PL? Sky/BT? Its 2014, we can put a man on the moon but we can't decide late on to put one of two big PL matches on TV... The lack of flexibility and common sense in these deals (assuming thats where the issues lie) is staggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom